SOLD Used & Abused BAB $10 Peach hot stamped chips (91) CA THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpiaaq

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
IMG_6743.jpg

470E656F-1432-48B9-8F52-C11ACE2C2FBA.jpg

These chips are slightly used with intact hot-stamps, but have been through hell. As you can see there is considerable grime and fading. There are many warped chips as well as one that is burned. Please see pictures.

Base color: Peach
Edge spots: Day Blue, Blaze Orange

STARTING BID: [ $ 1 ]
  1. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
  2. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  3. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  4. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9pm, PDT (California), Friday, July 24] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  6. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  8. Shipping Terms: [ Buyer pays actual shipping ]
  9. Payment Terms: [ PPFF, venmo, or cover fees ]

IMG_6740.jpgIMG_6739.jpgIMG_6734.jpgIMG_6736.jpg

I do have a rack of dirty, stained Mitch's fiddies that i just acquired... they'd pair up REAL well with these battered and bruised bad boys :sneaky: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom