• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Used 2012 WSOP Cards back on eBay, Great Deal (1 Viewer)

Colquhoun

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Seller doesn't ship to Canada, if someone ended up with an extra set up, I'd love to give'em a spin (And purchase from you).

Good looking out!!! Ty.
24D6A7F6-B269-43FF-89A7-CACE5F558697.jpeg

Got mine. Went to order more. Price is 4x now. Ugh.
Give it a week and they'll almost certainly be back to the lower price. I watched those auctions even after I bought mine and they do go back.

The guess I've read around here is the seller is building new setups from the stock they have and once a batch of 4 or 12 are in hand, they go ahead and lower the price.

Give it a week and they'll almost certainly be back to the lower price. I watched those auctions even after I bought mine and they do go back.

The guess I've read around here is the seller is building new setups from the stock they have and once a batch of 4 or 12 are in hand, they go ahead and lower the price.
Yup he’s an older gentleman who bought all the setups from that year’s WSOP and he keeps a bunch in his basement to make “good” setups out of. I mention he’s older because he told me once that it’s hard for him to go up and down the stairs to the basement sometimes so it’s slow work to sort and build enough good setups to then put them up on eBay at decent quantity. So there can be weeks to months in between when he has them priced the lowest.

Yup he’s an older gentleman who bought all the setups from that year’s WSOP and he keeps a bunch in his basement to make “good” setups out of. I mention he’s older because he told me once that it’s hard for him to go up and down the stairs to the basement sometimes so it’s slow work to sort and build enough good setups to then put them up on eBay at decent quantity. So there can be weeks to months in between when he has them priced the lowest.
Tell him we'll be right over to help. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now I want a pic of his basement. I picture a mountain of cards.

He will also raise the price when he goes on vacation or will be away from his home for a few days. I guess it's easier to do that instead of closing the ad and reposting it.

Everyone who said this guy is a great seller was spot-on. He immediately wrote after my purchase to confirm when he would ship out, to where, and their process. He also included a handwritten note and a blurb about card care and maintenance. Thanks again for bringing these to our attention @Colquhoun.
2dGDOAH.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom