USA/Nationwide Gaming Supply - experiences and opinions? (1 Viewer)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Guys who run a game here are getting a new table from this place. Just curious if anyone has had any experience with them and, even if you haven't, your opinions on the below-linked table.

They're getting the table here with custom SSC, dealer cut out, metal tray, and a shuffle tech shuffler (I know - it was already ordered before I could tell them not to bother). They said $3k, but pricing the options it looks like $2300ish to me.

In any case, any thoughts, particularly from those who have worked with this company before or who has recently been in the market for a high end table and are familiar with pricing these days?

No personal experience, but I'm not a big fan of stitched rails. Just another weak point subject to failure after extended use.

I'd sure lobby hard to change the shuffler to a drink-cart mount, if at all possible (or drop it altogether).

edit: with dealer cut-out, metal tray, custom cloth, money box, extra length, and shuffler, it priced out pretty close to $3k for me.

No personal experience, but I'm not a big fan of stitched rails. Just another weak point subject to failure after extended use.

Agreed. The rail was what caused me to inquire further into manufacturer and price after he showed me the photo. I don't know enough about table builds to know whether it's just a matter of preference or if it often indicates poor quality.

And unfortunately it's too late re: the shuffled. They're psyched for it. I'm sure they'll love it for the two weeks that it works properly.

^ FYP, based on what I've heard. Have 'em splurge on some earplugs, too.

I tried to explain it to them. "Just think how often you see a floorman come over and change out the shuffler - do you think he just goes in the back and fixes it with a flathead? No they have to call the ShuffleTech version of the Maytag man." They're blinded by their optimism at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom