For Sale Modiano Bridge Size Jumbo Index Decks - Brand New (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA Order List

NameAmountBlueRedreshipping ok?refunded difference?
Marhault633okadded one deck instead of refund
charitycase523okyes
pokerplayingpisces1055okyes
Nuhockey633okadded one deck instead of refund
JMC9389633okadded one deck instead of refund
Seeking Alpha201010oknot paid yet
pipdenny523ok-
auto633ok-
suited67743ok-
TofuJelly201010ok-
Hornet211ok-
upNdown633ok-
Moto633ok-
regularjohn211ok-
Ethan633ok-
toothpic633ok-
Total1195960

Edit: Due to huge interest from USA community i will increase capacity for USA orders. i looked for different shipping options and UPS allows me to ship by the kilogram for a fair price.

Up to 150 decks will be shipped to Seeking for USA reshipping.

For 5€ per deck you can order more now. I'll be taking care of all shipping costs to @Seeking Alpha Social Club, he will contact you about local reshipping costs when the package arrives with him.

Orders will be accepted up til 8pm CET on thursday 9th or until 150 decks are sold.
will ship package the day after.

Please contact me again if i forgot to reply to your messages. I'm a little stressed with how much response this got and want everyone who's interested to be included.

Thanks
U.S. orders/re-shipping, please be sure the list on page 2 of this thread has your order on it. That's the list I will use when I receive the cards.

Thanks!!

Hey all!!

I received the cards, but unfortunately it looks like customs (and/or UPS) opened the package and took zero care repackaging it--a large portion of the decks were open and/or missing altogether. I have spent the last few days sifting through the box that was delivered to assess the damage. I have also been in regular contact with @gulaschkanone and he has been AWESOME to deal with and has offered to reship all damaged, opened, or missing decks. Just to be clear..this was NOT his fault, so please do not unload on him. He sent the package well bundled and protected with styrofoam inserts. Customs (and/or UPS) opened the package and did not repackage properly.

Here's how he sent the package:

1595870963677.jpeg

As you can see, that is definitely not how it arrived:

20200727_122746.jpg

Here's what I saw when I opened the box :(

20200727_122900.jpg

After spending a few days carefully sorting through the rubble and aggregating suits and decks, here's where we're at:

Blue decks:
  • Total number ordered = 80
  • Unopened/undamaged = 59
  • Number of blue decks open or missing = 21
Red decks took the biggest hit:
  • Total number ordered = 81
  • Unopened/undamaged = 26
  • Number of red decks open or missing = 55
20200729_074532.jpg

I will go through the order list and will start contacting people to arrange re-shipping of the decks that are unopened and undamaged. I plan to reach out to people and send cards in the order that people posted their orders.

Thanks and I apologize for the suck ass customs workers (and or UPS workers) that did this.
Kevin

Last edited:
Hey all!!

I received the cards, but unfortunately it looks like customs (and/or UPS) opened the package and took zero care repackaging it--a large portion of the decks were open and/or missing altogether. I have spent the last few days sifting through the box that was delivered to assess the damage. I have also been in regular contact with @gulaschkanone and he has been AWESOME to deal with and has offered to reship all damaged, opened, or missing decks. Just to be clear..this was NOT his fault, so please do not unload on him. He sent the package well bundled and protected with styrofoam inserts. Customs (and/or UPS) opened the package and did not repackage properly.

Here's how he sent the package:

View attachment 499564

As you can see, that is definitely not how it arrived:

View attachment 499565

Here's what I saw when I opened the box :(

View attachment 499569

After spending a few days carefully sorting through the rubble and aggregating suits and decks, here's where we're at:

Blue decks:
  • Total number ordered = 80
  • Unopened/undamaged = 59
  • Number of blue decks open or missing = 21
Red decks took the biggest hit:
  • Total number ordered = 81
  • Unopened/undamaged = 26
  • Number of red decks open or missing = 55
View attachment 499577

I will go through the order list and will start contacting people to arrange re-shipping of the decks that are unopened and undamaged. I plan to reach out to people and send cards in the order that people posted their orders.

Thanks and I apologize for the suck ass customs workers (and or UPS workers) that did this.
Kevin
Wow...was there any kind of insurance on the package to cover this kind of BS?

Wow...was there any kind of insurance on the package to cover this kind of BS?
I do not know, but @gulaschkanone has agreed to make everybody whole. He is definitely a stand up guy. I will definitely do anything he needs to help him file a claim if that's the route he decides to go.

I do not know, but @gulaschkanone has agreed to make everybody whole. He is definitely a stand up guy. I will definitely do anything he needs to help him file a claim if that's the route he decides to go.
That sucks man. I've seen several of these lately on different forums I'm on where CPB has basically destroyed a package. I know there's a claims process through CPB but I don't know how difficult or successful it would be.

https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-178?language=en_US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom