For Sale Modiano Bridge Size Jumbo Index Decks - Brand New (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA group order is full now.
no more US orders, unless you want to pay 37€ for shipping only.
stupid covid prices

EDIT: USA GROUP BUY CONTINUES. CHECK POST #45

Last edited:
I was looking for 1 red and one blue deck if anyone in the US would like to share what they got with me. Thanks!

I’ll take 10 decks to Australia.
For 50€ shipped, can’t say no.
Missed this. I'd take 10 decks if possible to Aus as well

i'm sorry. just checked shipping prices and apparently australia has covid crisis shipping prices aswell. can't ship there.
had an order to singapore, that works, but somehow australia wont. :(

News: Due to huge interest from USA community i will increase capacity for USA orders. i looked for different shipping options and UPS allows me to ship by the kilogram for a fair price.

Up to 150 decks will be shipped to Seeking for USA reshipping.

For 5€ per deck you can order more now. I'll be taking care of all shipping costs to @Seeking Alpha Social Club, he will contact you domestic local reshipping costs when the package arrives with him.

Orders will be accepted up til 8pm CET on thursday 9th or until 150 decks are sold. Check the list on page 2 for that.
will ship package the day after.

Please contact me again if i forgot to reply to your messages. I'm a little stressed with how much response this got and want everyone who's interested to be included.

7DBAB194-A3E6-4AD1-8EE0-3EFB435006B5.jpeg

these decks are leaving today :tup:

I will buy three of each Gulaschkanone.

Is there a difference in re-shipping costs for six decks instead of five in the U.S.?

i have zero clue about shipping costs in the US, @Seeking Alpha Social Club will take care of that
Based on a previous card GB, US shipping was:

2 decks - $4
3-10 decks - $9
11+ decks - $15

should be a decent estimate.
I will have to see what the cheapest shipping method is. If it is USPS flat rate shipping, I will then need to see how many decks fit in a small flat rate USPS box, which would be just under $8. It seems like 6 should fit, but I will need to confirm that.

Edit: sm flat rate is $8.30. The $7.65 was for commercial shipping. But again, I still need to check how many cards fit in a flat rate box.

Last edited:
I will have to see what the cheapest shipping method is. If it is USPS flat rate shipping, I will then need to see how many decks fit in a small flat rate USPS box, which would be just under $8. It seems like 6 should fit, but I will need to confirm that.

Edit: sm flat rate is $8.30. The $7.65 was for commercial shipping. But again, I still need to check how many cards fit in a flat rate box.
I think 6 is absolutely correct. You could do 7 or maybe even 8 but with absolutely no padding or bubble wrap.

(3) Red
(3) Blue

Total of six decks.

Edit: sorry, didn't realize the US order was sold out. Put me on back up if anyone cancels.

I think you're good. I believe he upped the US order total to 150

News: Due to huge interest from USA community i will increase capacity for USA orders. i looked for different shipping options and UPS allows me to ship by the kilogram for a fair price.

Up to 150 decks will be shipped to Seeking for USA reshipping.

For 5€ per deck you can order more now. I'll be taking care of all shipping costs to @Seeking Alpha Social Club, he will contact you domestic local reshipping costs when the package arrives with him.

Orders will be accepted up til 8pm CET on thursday 9th or until 150 decks are sold. Check the list on page 2 for that.
will ship package the day after.

Please contact me again if i forgot to reply to your messages. I'm a little stressed with how much response this got and want everyone who's interested to be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom