US members willing to reship internationally (1 Viewer)

Chip1525

Pair
Reaction score
If you are a US-based member who is willing to reship for international members (for free or for a fee), please reply to this post so non-US members can contact you regarding their purchases.

While there are poker chip buyers located around the world, many sellers seem to be based in the US.

For various reasons, some of these sellers are unwilling to ship outside the US.

It can also be cost efficient for non-US buyers to combine multiple purchases from the US into one shipment.

One solution is to find a US-based PCF member willing to take initial delivery and reship to the final international destination.

But it can be difficult and awkward trying to approach someone you don't know to help with this, particularly when sales happen on such a short time frame.

There seem to be a few threads on this topic but I have not been able to find a consolidated list of members who are willing to reship, which would be helpful for non-US members who are new to the forum or don't know many US members.

Thank you in advance to all those willing to help - there is a special place in heaven reserved for you.

Last edited:
Great post. USA re-shipping is the ultimate way to get chips into non-US countries. IMHO.

I know that some of the willing members don't want it publicized though. I can respect, understand, and appreciate this fact. I have 3 members I can reach out to for help. I definitely am not at liberty to make it known. Reshipping is hard work for the person doing it. It's a hustle. Time and gas spent. Time away from family and life they have. Lots to consider.

I'm Canadian, and I've enjoyed the benefits of having a trusted member help me. It's gone well beyond chips and shipping. It's friendship and family at this point.

Best thing anyone can do, is send PMs. That's how I started it. Just randomly PM a member and ask. Pure and simple.

This place is FULL to the brim with hearty folks who will help you. Absolutely full!

Good Luck!

Whats is the reason so many will not ship outside us?

1. It can be a hassle to get the postage paid such as needing to actually go in and sign papers and deal with a clerk (post offices in the US are not typically joyful retail environments but more like the worst agency offices we have only rivaled by DMVs and the clerks are living in their own purgatory). As opposed to printing postage at home and dropping it off in your office mail box etc.

2. Packages are lost, significantly delayed, or damaged much more frequently when traveling internationally and there is enough demand for chips in the US that people don't want to deal with the added hassle of international shipping.

I am in the USA, and willing to re- ship internationally to anyone that needs it. Of course, with international mail the risk of loss would be on the buyer.

The reason I am even offering is that I own/run an ecommerce company, and I have access to IPA rates through my aggregator, Asendia (Swiss Post). It's also incredibly easy for me to generate cn22 customs forms (basically completely automated for me). And I have daily pickups so the only time I spend is copy/pasting an address into my software.

I have rates that have a small per parcel amount ($2 or so) and then the pricing is actually per ounce of weight. So for me to ship a single chip to nearly anywhere in the world it would be $3.00-ish. then it goes up per ounce (0.45-0.65/oz depending on country) in a linear fashion. And it's truly billed per ounce so you only pay for what the thing weighs. Most mail services are per pound (a box that weighs 1 lb 1oz gets billed at 2 pounds). Not my service.

A 1 pound parcel generally costs $7-10 depending on country. This is significantly cheaper for anyone buying small numbers of chips (say, between 1 and 150 chips) than most other chippers will charge you if they are using USPS retail rates. I can ship parcels up to 4lb 4oz using this method and am happy to do so for anyone interested in using me as an intermediary.

Just toss me a pm - I just need your country of destination and a weight that the parcel will be for a quote.

Edit:. I should note that I send around 9,000 parcels annually with this service and losses are around 1%. Typical delivery times depend on country but pre-covid 10-20 days was typical. These days 15-45 is typical but it is improving every week.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for offering this, you are an absolute legend!

Every international member who has faced this issue (ie, every international member) needs to come here and give Undream's post a Like!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom