Urgent Chip Pickup need: Anyone in Indiana? (1 Viewer)

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I’ve made a deal on a set of chips with a civilian, but it’s a convoluted situation, and I was hoping there was a PCFer in Indiana who could help me make a run for them today. Anyone?

Last edited:
@asam2006 and @AllHoosier have been wonderful to deal with.

If no one can, I can fly back to Indy this week
For the aforementioned convoluted reasons having to do with getting someone’s husband out on bail, this has to happen today. Oh the lengths we go to.

Last edited:
For the aforementioned convoluted reasons having to do with getting someone’s husband out on bail, this has to happen today. Oh the lengths we go to.
Saw the urgent missed the today, sorry. I’ll post in five minutes if I’m successful, I have some connections to the Purple Aces athletic staff. Let me see if I can grab someone.

Saw the urgent missed the today, sorry. I’ll post in five minutes if I’m successful, I have some connections to the Purple Aces athletic staff. Let me see if I can grab someone.
Thank you!!

@Windwalker I’d take location down before the powers that be try to find, reach out, and affect sale. Unless you already had them pull sale or whatnot.
looks like he picked up an absolute bargain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201019-073931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201019-073931_Chrome.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 195
They’re being driven from Evansville, IN to Nashville TN, where they will be packed and sent to me via FedEx tomorrow. Will post pics once they arrive. 1200 chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom