Urban Legend Creature Custom CPC (1 Viewer)

mintberrycruch

High Hand
Reaction score
1668584218004.png

I am going to make my first custom CPC set and I wanted some input/suggestions. I want an urban legend themed set and I need some suggestions for other chips (mothman, alligator in the sewer, etc...). I am also open to suggestions for the current 3 chips. These are very rough mockups with placeholder pictures.

Also, do you generally get a graphic artist to design the inlays for you?

Thanks in advance for the help!

So, one of those images doesn't belong in that line up o_O

Thinman

I would suggest 'The boogie man', but that's not really urban legend, so you could go another way with it - things that people think are an urban legend but aren't.

So, one of those images doesn't belong in that line up o_O

Thinman

I would suggest 'The boogie man', but that's not really urban legend, so you could go another way with it - things that people think are an urban legend but aren't
Does it not belong because it is not an urban legend or because it does look similar? haha

Wendigo
El Chupacabra
Deep One
Banshee
Those are some good ones!

Jersey Devil, baby!

Llorona is also spooky. Clown?
Great idea!!

Is it weird to have edge spots that are pretty different on all of the chips?

Does it not belong because it is not an urban legend or because it does look similar? haha

Those are some good ones!

Great idea!!

Is it weird to have edge spots that are pretty different on all of the chips?
Its not LIKELY to be an urban legend. :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 1024187
I am going to make my first custom CPC set and I wanted some input/suggestions. I want an urban legend themed set and I need some suggestions for other chips (mothman, alligator in the sewer, etc...). I am also open to suggestions for the current 3 chips. These are very rough mockups with placeholder pictures.

Also, do you generally get a graphic artist to design the inlays for you?

Thanks in advance for the help!

My wife and I just visited the cryptozoology museum in Portland, ME last month, so I very much support your mission. A black mothman chip with red spots would just be the absolute chef’s kiss for a cryptid set.

My wife and I just visited the cryptozoology museum in Portland, ME last month, so I very much support your mission. A black mothman chip with red spots would just be the absolute chef’s kiss for a cryptid set.
That is so cool! I have definitely been considering mothman, not sure what I would do for the inlay though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom