Upswing Poker Lab? (1 Viewer)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
I did a search last night to see if anyone had used the Upswing Poker Lab to help their game, but was surprised to see that no one had posted about it. I would love to hear if anyone has any experience with this because I am always looking for ways to improve my game, and I genuinely enjoy studying the game. Also, if you are considering using the Upswing Poker Lab, it is being offered for 50% off right now using the code “stuck50”.

I do not have any affiliation with Upswing Poker. I just figured I would share in case anyone was on the fence about using it, but didn’t want to pay the full $99 for the first month. Again, if you have used it, I’d love to hear what your experience was like and whether or not you found it to be helpful!

Thanks everyone!

I used it about 18 months ago and I liked it a lot. I would also recommend crush live poker as well.

Other than that I've only watched a bunch of vlogs, but Bart hansen (who does crush live) has a free YouTube series where he goes over hand history's with random callers.

I used it about 18 months ago and I liked it a lot. I would also recommend crush live poker as well.

Other than that I've only watched a bunch of vlogs, but Bart hansen (who does crush live) has a free YouTube series where he goes over hand history's with random callers.

I’ll be sure to check out the channel! Since COVID-19 hit, I’ve been playing a lot of 6-max $200NL online. I certainly don’t have enough hands logged to post any sort of real results, but, despite making the adjustment to online poker versus live poker, I feel like things are going pretty well so far. I’d love to take a look at anything that covers online play.

I'd recommend upswing as well, especially with the 1/2 off the first month. It's a lot of material, so plan on spending time to study if you want to get something out of it. I only tried it out for one month and liked it and plan on going back to finish the modules at some point, but I needed a break from the information overload.

I would recommend Jonathan Little's Pokercoaching.com Was super helpful for me. One of his things is poker quizzes where he walks you through a hand giving you multiple choice answers on how you would act and then explains his decision-making strategy.

I would recommend Jonathan Little's Pokercoaching.com Was super helpful for me. One of his things is poker quizzes where he walks you through a hand giving you multiple choice answers on how you would act and then explains his decision-making strategy.

Oh, I like the idea of poker quizzes!

What game do you play? I think it’s mostly geared to skilled online play

Also if you just buy the little postflop mastery ($10?) pamphlet they email you pretty good articles like twice a week.

What game do you play? I think it’s mostly geared to skilled online play

Also if you just buy the little postflop mastery ($10?) pamphlet they email you pretty good articles like twice a week.

I’ve been playing 6-max $200NLHE pretty regularly. I did actually purchase the Post Flop Game Plan and I really enjoyed it! It’s a good little course for $7!

I would recommend Red Chip poker as well. If you dont want to fully commit for a month of training you can sign up for there $5 a week plan. Im subbed now as they added a Fred miller course of "The Course". The information is pretty useful overall but if you are an advanced player you will get more out of Crush live, upswing, or poker coaching .com pro sites

Hey chipsncoffee - I'm a lab member right now and I'd say that most of the content is geared towards online 6-max cash (but if you're interested they also do have a section dedicated to MTTs and live play). I'm pretty happy with the content so far and I'd say it's helped me a fair amount. There's still a ton of content I haven't made it through yet but I'm happy to share more thoughts if you have questions!

I was an Upswing member for a year and I thought it was EXTREMELY helpful, especially if you're just coming into the game. Some of the earlier material is less relevant in a world with poker solvers, but overall the course is quite good because it teaches you HOW to think about poker. I think most of the advice in the Lab can be applied to every variation of poker.

I just purchased the $7 teaser and let me tell you, that was the best $7 I've ever spent. It was good information and I've already seen improvements to my game. Now I'm waiting for the program to be 50% off and I'll probably pull the trigger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom