Upholstery Stapler (1 Viewer)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
When i started getting back into building some tables again I searched this site for info on staplers and didn't really find what I was looking for when I wanted to buy something new. I couldn't really find anything definitive on a good stapler and exactly what size staples were best to use.

I started off years ago using an electric one and then tried various other pneumatic ones but never really had one that worked like butter. I was always pulling out too many staples that folded when shot in the wood and shooting thousands of staples was the one part of the build I never looked forward to.

I have to say after finding this stapler, if you are looking for something to do your upholstery that works like butter this is the one! I just completed my 5th rail with it and it has literally taken away the lump in my stomach when I thought about upholstering these rails. It works flawless, i don't think i pulled out 1 staple that didn't shoot in clean and straight!!

So if you are wondering what to get - I highly recommend this one and these 22 gauge staples
Porter Cable US58

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004SBC3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

61tOIdiMl1L._SL1017_.jpg

Totally agree. I've got the same one which has been with me for many years. I recently bought a 2nd one so that I can have one upstairs in my main upholstery area and one downstairs for odds and ends work. The first one I bought all those years ago still works like new after hundreds of rails.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom