Updated Pricing and Services (April 2020)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MILLING
Paulson chips - 55 cents each
ASM and other Varieties - (PM me, these can be a bit more complicated.)

Please ship with Warneke boxes, if not, I can make them available for 2 bucks each for ship-back.

I have bits for 7/8, 1 inch, and 1 1/4 inch.

Return shipping is required when returning the chips, insurance is available if you need it. Ill get you return tracking the day they ship. I hold no responsibility for packages lost by USPS, so please buy insurance if you have any doubt.

Chip Cleaning is now being offered at 20 cents a chip (Ultrasonic, TSP, Distilled water, dried for 48 hours, un-oiled).
If you are having Milling services, Chip Cleaning is lowered to 17 cents a chip added to the Milling Fee.

Turn around right now is 1-2 days per 200 chips, So a large set can be done on a weekend. Feel free to PM me for a ETA.

I hold no responsibility for damaged chips during the milling process. I'll reach out if any damage occurs and ask if ya want me to keep going. Older ASMs are prone to this.

I keep No Stock of chips available to mill. If I do, I'll post them here for sale.

Always up for trading services for chips. Just PM me.

During Summer Months (June - Oct) turn around times are going to be a smidge longer. I'm in a desert and my shop does not have AC or windows. Please notify me if you are in a rush and I'll do my best to make it happen.

KMCo Denom Discount chips are out there and can be used for face value off any job. All chips have been given away, so I reserve the right to cancel the chips at anytime or to anyone. Please - No using discount chips for more then half of the value of one single job. Thanks!

Foil - foil can be left on chips that are milled. I can't control that. I do my best to get what I can, but starbursts can leave some lines. I have zero liability with the chips chosen for milling. I just do the deed.

Last edited:

toothpic

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OH yea! Custom chip set coming soon to a poker table near me. When we can get out and play again that is.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update - Bulk discounts have been Cancelled as of July 18th. Unless I have your chips in my shop or you are actively sending them, please be advised the price will now just be the flat cost.

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you accept said risks, yes. I always have a chat with people before to set expectations.
We've done it before, I'm cool with it. I'll send you a PM later this week, I'll have work for you!

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting? What risks if you don’t mind me asking
There will always be extra cleanup with prior inlay edges. With that, the pockets can be deeper then I go on HT chips, and it can leave some false edges. If you are expecting them as clean as a hot stamp, you'll be disappointed. If you are good with a smidge of leg work or know what your expecting, it takes about 1/10 the time of hand murdering.

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There will always be extra cleanup with prior inlay edges. With that, the pockets can be deeper then I go on HT chips, and it can leave some false edges. If you are expecting them as clean as a hot stamp, you'll be disappointed. If you are good with a smidge of leg work or know what your expecting, it takes about 1/10 the time of hand murdering.
Obviously YMMV, but this right here. I happily go with Josh's option if it means hand inlay removing at least 60 chips with the risk of slicing my fingers open. A barrel of chips takes me over two hours to inlay remove by hand, and that's if I'm moving well and most inlays are vinyl and come off in one piece. If the inlays are paper, I'm totally fucked.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously YMMV, but this right here. I happily go with Josh's option if it means hand inlay removing at least 60 chips with the risk of slicing my fingers open. A barrel of chips takes me over two hours to inlay remove by hand, and that's if I'm moving well and most inlays are vinyl and come off in one piece. If the inlays are paper, I'm totally fucked.
Yeah, I can have 800 done in a weekend when that could take weeks by hand.

JustDave

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious, are there any pics of milled inlaid chips? I know what some of the 'things that could not look as nice' mean, but I'm curious what the end result actually looks like compared to milled HS and hand murdered inlaids.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_20200715_145150.jpg

So, as you can see, the edge from 7pm to 12 has a old inlay around it. Just gotta peel it up. But due to there being two edges on that side, they will be a small false edge.

It's also a bit deeper then I'd normally go. It's totally useable, but as someone who primarily does Hot Stamps, I notice the difference and always try and be transparent.

As I say, it's always about expectations.

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 718794

So, as you can see, the edge from 7pm to 12 has a old inlay around it. Just gotta peel it up. But due to there being two edges on that side, they will be a small false edge.

It's also a bit deeper then I'd normally go. It's totally useable, but as someone who primarily does Hot Stamps, I notice the difference and always try and be transparent.

And FWIW, the deeper recess makes the chips sound great. A lot more "umph" in the thud when the chips are shuffled and brought together.

JustDave

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 718794

thanks for the example Josh. About what I expected but always good to ask.

Top Bottom