Update and questions (1 Viewer)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, I finally received word that packaging will be arriving next week! So finally the Classic Flourish decks will be ready to order and ship.

Speaking of shipping, it is unfortunate that shipping rates have really gone up for my international customers. I use mostly usps priority boxes and enevelopes, but even to Canada it is $25, Europe and Australia are $35. UPS and other major mailing services are more expensive still. Are the international customers fine with hopefully cheaper options (if I can find them) that might take longer for orders to arrive versus spending current flat rates through usps? This applies only for decks of cards and not the uncut sheets.

I will have PayPal links posted next week for products, but most will be for US only orders.

Holiday prices are as follows:

Classic Victorian (Brown/orange or green/purple) and Classic Flourish (red/blue) sets: $14.95/each; $28.95/2sets.
Classic Culture sets (purple, brown, pink, yellow, orange, and gray; green available until sold out)

Classic Culture uncut sheets: $15
Classic Flourish uncut sheets: $35

Reactions: 72o
I'm still interested. At least for Canada, take a look at First Class. I believe it is trackable and slightly cheaper. I also don't think it's any slower.

If any PCF'ers in the Ottawa area want to combine a shipment, send me a pm. Depending on how many setups fit in a shipment, that might save some $$$ as well.

For what you're doing it's probably not worth it but I know some of our other vendors have taken to driving their products across the border and then shipping for substantial savings. I'm talking specifically of @T_Chan and his monster tables and he's coming from Canada to the US, but maybe you could look into some kind of a group buy for large orders that can't go First Class.

Awesome!! Time to buy myself some stocking stuffers.

I would take cheaper shipping over faster time for something like cards. It takes a while to get to Aus anyway.

Received a Classic Culture uncut sheet today that I won recently in a giveaway from the Top Pair podcast. Damn, but it's nice...just have to get it framed now. Thanks Jason!
Sweet! I am glad it arrived before Christmas. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom