Upcoming molds......... (8 Viewers)

EmptyPocs

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was searching Large Crown and saw posts about it here.
How did CPC come to aquire these and small crown?
I thought all TRK's equipment went to BCC and then all BCC to Paulsons.
Did BCC sell these molds to CPC before the close? Or are they re-creations?

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was searching Large Crown and saw posts about it here.
How did CPC come to aquire these and small crown?
I thought all TRK's equipment went to BCC and then all BCC to Paulsons.
Did BCC sell these molds to CPC before the close? Or are they re-creations?
The old BCC molds I understand are not compatible with CPC's machinery. A tragedy, because I would have loved to make my Ironbound Lounge set on the Cigar and Snifter mold, and another set on the Web mold.

EmptyPocs

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old BCC molds I understand are not compatible with CPC's machinery. A tragedy, because I would have loved to make my Ironbound Lounge set on the Cigar and Snifter mold, and another set on the Web mold.
Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow wound up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
I just remembered hearing all TRK equipment was sold to BCC, but thought Dennis did not sell these molds and took them to permanent retirement.
I am guessing these were not compatible with Pausons or BCC, and one of them sold to CPC?
Or did Dennis eventually sell them to CPC?
Just looking for the real history.

Last edited:

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow would up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
I just remembered hearing all TRK equipment was sold to BCC, but thought Dennis did not sell these molds and took them to permanent retirement.
I am guessing these were not compatible with Pausons or BCC, and one of them sold to CPC?
Best to ask someone else that'd know the story better. Somehow someway David ended up with them though, and it makes me happy!

EmptyPocs

Flush
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow wound up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
Best to ask someone else that'd know the story better. Somehow someway David ended up with them though, and it makes me happy!
well, @David Spragg then...

Last edited:

Darson

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy early Christmas to me!!!

81C16329-6361-48E5-ABDD-0379ADB5ECD1.jpeg

Darson

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I was one of the early scrown orders as I put it in last year shortly after the previous run. I'm also one of the last as I put in another order recently just before the cut-off. I haven't received the second order yet so I would assume scrown is still running.

Top Bottom