Upcoming molds......... (8 Viewers)

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
is MD-50 the same as DIASQR ?

*edit: answered my own question. Yes, it is. Eeeeek we're getting close!

Last edited:

Darson

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waiting on E&C for me followed by scrown. I expect scrown to be nearer the end of the year - which is nice as I may have to add on to the order!

chipinla

Full House
Reaction score
I put in a B-Diamond order on April 5th and David said 4-6 months. Also did an H-Mold add on to my tourney set and he said about the same timing.

So maybe August-September if all goes well.
This is by far my longest wait but I know it’ll be worth it. B-Diamond order placed October 18, 2021 and David said 9-12 months so this all lines up about right.

Venturalvn

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me, that hasn't run in a while. FDL just finishing up, then I think Hourglass goes in. First mold to finish after that, I believe MD-50 will go in for a pretty long run.

Does anyone have Hourglass, Scroll, or plain mold orders? Those may all go in before MD-50. Everything else has run again already (FDL twice) since the last MD-50 run.
I have hourglass in. I know there's an add on order for Arizona Club in as well.

AK Chip

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of many on the way!!
0C8EBE62-6635-4F85-A92F-77ACDB33501A.jpeg
the end I give up (1).png

chkyrslf

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shiiiiet my worst fear. Direct shipping or reshipping?

Direct shipping. Once I got the notice filled out and submitted, they promptly sent me a bill for GST (dammit) and then they got here pretty quickly after sitting there for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Top Bottom