• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Unusual Paulson inserts. (2 Viewers)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score

Attachments

• $_12 (35).JPG
    $_12 (35).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 258
Not sure the name but I've seen it before...

ter3.jpg

This may not be unusual to you, but I don't ever recall seeing this type of insert. What is it called, 312P? 3 half inch wide pyramids? :p

It's a Paulson 6 or P6 spot. TRK had a similar (but different) spot in their lineup -- 3 1/2 moon. BCC called their TRK-version a 3 moon.

p6.jpg

Apache sold several different hot-stamped blue chips with P6 spots on the card pip mold (Private Cardroom, Avalon Club, PNY 25c, TH&C, Bahama, PCA star).

Like the P20 (8V) and P18 spots, the end result after pressing is more angular on one side and more rounded on the opposite side.

Last edited:
HUMBLEBRAGGGGGGG CITY. Yeah, see that 3 spot in there, right behind my HUGE stack.

lol i just google imaged for a foxwoods chip and grabbed one. i went on an uber heater at foxwoods one night for like $5k, but that stack looks like it's pushing $8k.

I don't have much to add that hasn't been said already, but I do have these pics of samples. :)
01-through-16.jpg17-through-33-(sans-26).jpg

Ok so apparently when you're falling asleep and only have one eye left open, your memory ain't that good, lol. I recognize a few of your examples. Just don't see these inserts that often I guess. Now how about #21 in cpiaaq's samples? Nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom