• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Unused Shuffle Tech for $200 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'd suggest asking for the serial number. I believe anything lower/older than B12500 is no longer serviceable.
Thanks! I don't know anything about Shuffle Techs except that they seem to need more service than an Italian car, so tips like this are very helpful if and when I go check it out (still waiting for a reply).

I 'd like to express, in public also, my deep appreciation and gratitude for what @One Eyed Dollar is doing, whatever the outcome.:tup::tup::):)
My nearest shuffletech servicing center is in another country, namely Hungary, still just 950 miles away (not much by US standards) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand, pokerstore.gr offers this thing at the price of 999E or $1,200, with a minimum quantity of 10! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oof. I had actually been texting with this guy and he went dark on me. Guessing he was spooked when I asked him if he would ship.

He told me it was unused and comes with multiple card setups but not much more than that

What. A. Deal.

I own and love my Shuffletech. I would have loved to grab this to have one on each side of the table to lessen the work on me lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom