Unsure what to call it..... (1 Viewer)

Kewellguy1979

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi.

Avid poker fan and building myself a new set.

Found a great 2nd hand set but want to replace the felt lined plastic tray from inside the case as it's cracked.

What are these called...? I can't find them on the Internet anywhere.

It's a Bond Cartimundi 50th anniversary set, aluminium case. I just want to replace the chip holders but struggling.

Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Nobody sells the chip trays used in aluminum cases seperately, afaik. Probably produced for a penny apiece. Might be able to pick them up on alibaba with a 10,000 pc minimum.

Can you post a picture? Most aluminum cases have the felt covered dividers built in. With some glue, felt and wood strips, you could probably put something together that would work.

And won't cost a penny. Well, maybe a pretty one.

Hi.

Avid poker fan and building myself a new set.

Found a great 2nd hand set but want to replace the felt lined plastic tray from inside the case as it's cracked.

What are these called...? I can't find them on the Internet anywhere.

It's a Bond Cartimundi 50th anniversary set, aluminium case. I just want to replace the chip holders but struggling.

Any help would be appreciated. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Is it this?

collecting_carta_mundi_50th_anniversary_poker_sets1.jpg

I might suggest taking out the entire insert and replacing it with foam. You can get inexpensive pluck foam and make your own cutouts... or if you don't mind spending a few bucks you could have a custom PE foam insert made at mycasebuilder.com.

Is it this?

View attachment 397077

I might suggest taking out the entire insert and replacing it with foam. You can get inexpensive pluck foam and make your own cutouts... or if you don't mind spending a few bucks you could have a custom PE foam insert made at mycasebuilder.com.

It's the long silver case in this image
Each side holds 250 (5 x 50)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200124-143944.png
    Screenshot_20200124-143944.png
    501.9 KB · Views: 116
It's the long silver case in this image
Each side holds 250 (5 x 50)

Those aluminum cases are super common. I think the just have velvet-lined dividers between the chips that fit into slots on the top and bottom sides.

You should easily be able to remove that and replace it with foam if you're so inclined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom