Unnamed Virus/Zombies Take Over the World. Which PCFers You Got?!?! (1 Viewer)

I'm bringing my dog.
IMG_20200301_120931.jpg

I 'd take
@kerami, out of the pure need to listen to some English in an understandable accent (i.e. Greek accent):D
@Ethan for being just the nicest guy here, and a health-related professional, without being a medical doctor (the latter being the greediest creatures on Earth:D)
@BonScot for his Scottish sense of humour and experience with oil rigs and expected love for alcohol (although we could never communicate orally/phonetically, I guess)
@slisk250 for his kindness and international exposure / experience, always useful for survival
@CraigT78 for being an honest beer-drinking man, leaving our whisky alone:D

I 'd take
@kerami, out of the pure need to listen to some English in an understandable accent (i.e. Greek accent):D
@Ethan for being just the nicest guy here, and a health-related professional, without being a medical doctor (the latter being the greediest creatures on Earth:D)
@BonScot for his Scottish sense of humour and experience with oil rigs and expected love for alcohol (although we could never communicate orally/phonetically, I guess)
@slisk250 for his kindness and international exposure / experience, always useful for survival

I'm good at smuggling things on the platform. I can get chips and pork past the saudis so that could be worth somethin'

I fell asleep like seven times during Wonder Woman. If she can’t keep my attention as a super hero, she’s probably not keeping it in sweatpants and a tshirt.

edit: I put that more on the writers and absence of any character development, even for a superhero movie, more than her. Point still stands. I don’t fall asleep watching Emma stone.

I fell asleep like seven times during Wonder Woman. If she can’t keep my attention as a super hero, she’s probably not keeping it in sweatpants and a tshirt.

Ah you must have been watching it with the sound on

Last edited:
Are those legs shaved? o_O
Don't know the story behind Scottish kilts, but the one behind Greek "foustanella" kilts was the easily available option of displaying one's genitals to the enemy (no underwear was conceivable for men at the time, i.e. 17th to early 19th century).
The utterly manly "tsamiko" rebel dance, requiring the odd jumping up, was never performed in the presence of women:whistle: :whistling:

Don't know the story behind Scottish kilts, but the one behind Greek "foustanella" kilts was the easily available option of displaying one's genitals to the enemy (no underwear was conceivable for men at the time, i.e. 17th to early 19th century).
The utterly manly "tsamiko" rebel dance, requiring the odd jumping up, was never performed in the presence of women:whistle: :whistling:
Your posts need to be gathered and printed together. I'd be thoroughly confused the entire time, but I'd read it cover to cover.

ACCCC196-5931-4A32-867A-227FAE3DA21A.gif

I 'd take
Haha smart move. When we get to the point of cannibalism I’d be first on the plate. :dead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom