Unnamed Virus/Zombies Take Over the World. Which PCFers You Got?!?! (1 Viewer)

Meetup, anyone?

Screenshot_20200303-125046.jpg

I’m not sure about bringing @CraigT78 he would drink through 10 years worth of beer in the first month and be pretty cranky the rest of the decade! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Listen, if we're doing this right, the booze stocks will reflect the amount needed.

So. It'll be booze, cards, chips, and sleeping quarters.....

And stuff to throw at Barrie's oil rig...

Listen, if we're doing this right, the booze stocks will reflect the amount needed.

So. It'll be booze, cards, chips, and sleeping quarters.....

And stuff to throw at Barrie's oil rig...

case and point!

I’d set up my own independent rig and spend my days shouting abuse at the other rigs :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If anyone came near me I’d scuttle it just because!!

Then I’d move to @Saoliver ‘s rig and plot to overthrow him... FREEDOM!
You will always have an Allied Rig... If ya need to visit.... We will get that Saoliver with his fancy words and food and oil....

I am a marine civil engineer. My graduate work is in deep water foundations, so totally worthless in today's world. Off shore platforms might be ok for unmarried folk, too young to know of a better life. This proposition isn't much different than spending a year in prison hoping to live off the land, pigeons and the prison garden.

I am thinking a 50/50 chance of death in a comfortable custom home with delivery meals and a full service grocer might be better than being trapped on an off-shore platform for a year+. All the money will be in a couple of people's pockets by the end of the first month. Then we are playing card for fish fillets and clams.

DrStrange

@Perthmike - muscle douche to fight off whatever

@Saoliver - drinking buddy since @Perthmike is too worried about gains to drink

@Poker Zombie - a poker-playing zombie liaison / chef

@ADS Aviator - pilot / harvester extraordinaire (chips and/or food)

@Coyote - pickup artist for repopulation of the world
I have already repopulated at least three areas in the world, by just visiting:LOL: :laugh:. Proved out to be hard, rather than fun:p
Not sure I could that again, having now turned 50:D

No PCF members coming with me, I’m taking family
Fams included. Lol is this the version of nobody picked me I ain’t picking you!
@Saoliver
@liftapint
@ReallyGoodUsername
@Hornet
@CraigT78

Were going to have a good fuckin time on the Oil Rig. Four days and it's going to be a literal Mystery Science Theater with us building robots as company....

And bombing the shit out of Barrie's oil rig.
I actually really like that group. But yeah, good luck going to war with mine. We’re last rig standing material.
@Perthmike - muscle douche to fight off whatever

@Saoliver - drinking buddy since @Perthmike is too worried about gains to drink

@Poker Zombie - a poker-playing zombie liaison / chef

@ADS Aviator - pilot / harvester extraordinaire (chips and/or food)

@Coyote - pickup artist for repopulation of the world
This is by far my favorite. Everyone needs a muscle douche.
I am a marine civil engineer. My graduate work is in deep water foundations, so totally worthless in today's world. Off shore platforms might be ok for unmarried folk, too young to know of a better life. This proposition isn't much different than spending a year in prison hoping to live off the land, pigeons and the prison garden.

I am thinking a 50/50 chance of death in a comfortable custom home with delivery meals and a full service grocer might be better than being trapped on an off-shore platform for a year+. All the money will be in a couple of people's pockets by the end of the first month. Then we are playing card for fish fillets and clams.

DrStrange
Holy crap I know how to pick em. Several engineers, docs, pre meds. Crushed it.
@BarrieJ3
Are you a movie producer for Netflix ?
I watched this last night.
Everyone was saved at the end by a Circus themed boat.
Hilarious. What was the name?
This thread is worthless without wife pics
My wife has somehow mentioned her picture being on a poker site. I think I was taking a picture of her mean mugging me over chips in the mailbox. And she said she’d burn them all if I uploaded her RBF.

Sorry chippers. I'm taking Colleen. She is way sexier than all of you.
Don’t lie. There was a day where we consumed a lot of alcohol, took a long, long walk on the beach, and ended the night under the same roof.

The best part is it’s all factually true!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom