Trade Unlabed CPC Sample for Labeled CPC Sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FestiveKnight

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I was a fool and got an unlabeled CPC color sample set about a month ago and I am really regretting it. I would love to trade for someone with a labeled set and I am happy to throw in the cost of the difference.

Have:
Unlabeled CPC color sample set only a month old not shuffled, etc.

Want:
Labeled CPC color sample set of similar quality.

Willing to pay for difference

Are you just not sure what the colors are? On my first sample set I got unlabeled and just used a silver sharpie to label them. If you need help would could probably help you out just from a photo.

Are you just not sure what the colors are? On my first sample set I got unlabeled and just used a silver sharpie to label them. If you need help would could probably help you out just from a photo.
I was able to figure them out from a photo someone else had posted, I thought about labeling them but figured I may want to sell in the future and that could lower the value. Also my handwriting is shite...... I could make that work though

Nah. Just write the color names on one side only with a sharpie leaving the other side clean. That’s what I did. It won’t hurt the value.

But if you don’t want to do that I would honestly just sell this set and buy a new one. I think you are going to bang your head against the wall with this approach and it won’t be cost efficient.

Nah. Just write the color names on one side only with a sharpie leaving the other side clean. That’s what I did. It won’t hurt the value.

But if you don’t want to do that I would honestly just sell this set and buy a new one. I think you are going to bang your head against the wall with this approach and it won’t be cost efficient.
Another option is to write th color on a little sticker and put the sticker on one side

You could also make a round labels with the colors on them from a printer or get @Gear to make them for you. I got from samples from someone that had round labels made up with Royal Blue for the chips I got. Just a thought.

Sharpie or sticker on one side. People care about the color, your enhancement won’t impact a thing.

And if they are Avery, they should have a program if you wanted to put them thru the printer. Would have to buy the sheets though.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I have decided to go with the Avery Presta 94504. Definitely more expensive than the ones linked above, but those can't be printed on to and I know I will have more uses for these (and atrocious handwriting....).
Good choice! Good luck to you and your project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom