Unique problem, But a good one. Temp Table build (1 Viewer)

JScott

Flush
Reaction score
So, I'm the host for my group, we do rotate and I'll bring around my toppers, but mostly it's me. I invest in the chips, the cards etc.

I want to reward myself and my group with a table, I am doing a big addition on my house where I can put my dream table (a @T_Chan at that point), but that's still a year away from being complete, but I need something now since we sold off our larger dining table to stage the house (long story short, it didn't sell... hence the renovation/addition).

So what I need is a temporary table, something I'll sell off to one of the boys when I do my big one. I have a roughly $2K CAD budget, 6 player, has to fit in a 11.5 x 7 foot area, portable, custom felt (here I'll get Tony to do the honours), raised rail (want, not need), no lights, cupholders, usb or any of that stuff. What do I do? Even if I had the budget for one now I couldn't do a Chanman since the lead time is too long and I need something for this winter so we can play, which is a shame since he's in my backyard. I looked at Gorilla, and the pub table is the perfect size too, but unsure of your experiences with them

I could possibly build myself, but.... I just don't really have the time. Any suggestions on size? retailers? Any help at all would be appreciated.

Barrington folding table and upgrade to new suited speed cloth for under $300?

Talk to Tony - he sometimes sells his used rentals for an amazingly low price. Low lead time, and you can replace the cloth with a custom one for a little bit more money.

Yeah I have some used rental tables available for sale, especially since this year I have pretty much zero rental events. I'm not going to be hosting any big poker fundraisers any time soon.

I thought you didn't, but that was a couple months ago so that's great news.

I'll call you tomorrow. May want more than one.

So much has changed in the last few months... Glad this works out for you.

Thanks, PM incoming. Easier to attach photos than text them.

, 6 player, has to fit in a 11.5 x 7 foot area, portable,

That’s going to be the hardest part. 7 ft of floor space? You’re going to have very little room to sit around those sides....

I may have opened a can of worms here. I've been contacted by several members asking for more info and to buy the used rental tables. I'm trying to accommodate the ones who have contacted me but I'm pretty much tapped out, I can't sell them all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom