• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Unique Currency (1 Viewer)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone collect unique currency? I'm starting to thin down my collection and consolidate my hobbies. PM with offers; preference is given to anyone willing to trade for anything in my signature.

currency-B92929292A.jpg

currency-BE67816781E.jpg

currency-J00060318star.jpg

Hyperinflation and recalculation is a bitch
It went into the trillions literally overnight
Then they reissued NEW currency to star over again
Then dumped it and used US dollars

i have a 100 trillion dollar bill hanging at my desk at work. i paid like $2 for it as a novelty. it's still not worth anything, right?

Yah ungraded are less but average $90+
never had any of the 100T

i looked back on amazon and damnit, i paid $0.19 (plus $4.39 shipping lol). why oh why didn't i load up?

Untitled.png

also, i'm somewhat sorry to @chkmte for derailing, but this was a joke thread anyway, so i'm not *that* sorry. :sneaky:

*edit* this was not a joke thread, i just didn't understand. i am regular sorry.

Last edited:
Holy smoke
I never saw it that cheap
I remember when it was in the news and they went wild on eBay for like $10 each
For 19c I’d have got 10 bundles

i just wanted one to display for the uniqueness. who would have thought they would actually be worth real money again someday?

lesson learned. if you're going to waste $5, at least waste $50.

sad this is the best investment i ever made. 47,000% ROI

i just wanted one to display for the uniqueness. who would have thought they would actually be worth real money again someday?

lesson learned. if you're going to waste $5, at least waste $50.

sad this is the best investment i ever made. 47,000% ROI
I think BTC is about that now from $250 each ;)

Back to the OPs post

what do the repeating SN bills go for ??

A similar type $1 recently sold on eBay for $100 I believe.

1FE2B236-176F-42DA-8555-3491EDD6AD85.png

oh THAT'S the point i missed. i truly thought he was just jokingly offering cash for the chips he wants.

what is unique about the $2?

The $1 and $5 are “repeaters” with regard to the serial numbers. The $2 is a “birthday” note (June 03, 18) and a “star” note as well.

I always look at the serial numbers and dates of any cash I touch. It’s another weird hobby.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom