• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Union Plaza Cardroom Quarters & Unusual CDI Lot (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Couple of recent listings I noticed on eBay. The CDI $1's are interesting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3944847062...4u+0=|tkp:Bk9SR96Qkc7SYQ#LISTING_FRAME_MODULE

1677535405934.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195625386208

1677535430230.png

What are those white chips
At first I was afraid they were the arc yellow quarters that often appear as white when an old timer uses a scanner instead of a camera. But no, they’re these:
(Still it was hell of a price if you could use white quarters and don’t mind the “good only” whatever the hell that means)
D68546D0-AB57-4646-96E1-98D1BEE43200.png

FYI: You could call BCC and custom order the CDI with any colors and denoms. So looks like that's what this person did.

At one point I was considering using the CDI inlay and was going to get rid of the text, add my own, different denoms, etc. Wish I had done it now lol.

FYI: You could call BCC and custom order the CDI with any colors and denoms. So looks like that's what this person did.

At one point I was considering using the CDI inlay and was going to get rid of the text, add my own, different denoms, etc. Wish I had done it now lol.
But those aren’t BCC

At first I was afraid they were the arc yellow quarters that often appear as white when an old timer uses a scanner instead of a camera. But no, they’re these:
(Still it was hell of a price if you could use white quarters and don’t mind the “good only” whatever the hell that means)
View attachment 1089101
Looks like someone snapped up the quarters
That was a pretty good deal I think
Those things are usually like new

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom