Under Table USB Charger Mounting with Brackets [Pre-Fab Solution] - $11.99 for 2 (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I've been looking for under-table USB charging/mounting options for my new table build for a while now. Everything I've found was either too half-assed (routed out mortises and epoxy), or too expensive (EZ Collection USB mounts).

I favorited a few of the $35 EZ Collection USB kits on eBay, figuring they had to drop below $15 at some point, and it turns out they have!

UniqueCollectibles11 has these right now for $11.99 with free shipping. They come with integrated horizontal mounting brackets (for quick and easy under-table installation), and a male USB termination -- so you can ditch their bulky wall-wart and plug them all into a central USB hub under your table if you like.

I snagged 5 packs for under $50 (there was another seller at $8.99, but he seems to be out of stock now).

Grab em while you can!!

Full eBay search results link with more buying options here:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=EZ+collection+USB&_sacat=0

1594908119306.png

Good price for a good looking product. I would think for Poker tables, you would need to add some sort of usb hub between the wire and the power brick. I'm also assuming the power brick could handle that?

Good price for a good looking product. I would think for Poker tables, you would need to add some sort of usb hub between the wire and the power brick. I'm also assuming the power brick could handle that?

I’d probably just go direct into a USB strip and ditch the wall warts.

Something like this under the table...

Power Strip, HITRENDS Surge Protector with 6 AC Outlets & 6 USB Charging Ports, 6 Feet Heavy Duty Extension Cord, 1625W/13A Multiplug for Home Office & Multiple USB Devices - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QG9MTVR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_30geFbXC4256S

Is a battery feasible?
Charge it while not in use so no cord is run while people are walking around the table?

Is a battery feasible?
Charge it while not in use so no cord is run while people are walking around the table?

Should just be able to plug the 2 small ports directly into a power bank mounted underneath the table.

Although, it depends on if these ports are hard wired into the larger unit or not.

EDIT. From the first link it looks these have normal usb A male ends so you could definitely plug direct into a power bank.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom