Under table chip/cash drawer organization (1 Viewer)

Under table chip/cash drawer organization

• Black jack tray

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Individual racks

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Thank you for the good input, I'm going to bump it and see if I can get some more feedback. Probably going to build my drawer out this week.

I might just end up building it to accommodate either configuration.

If you need a custom dimension for the fill, I'm sure you could work with @One Eyed Dollar for a 3D printed tray sized specific to your drawer.

I’ve got some time to kill while working from home. Am I out of luck for this upgrade if Ive got a Barrington table?

I’ve got some time to kill while working from home. Am I out of luck for this upgrade if Ive got a Barrington table?
I am not entirely sure if you are SOL, but you have two choices. Choice 1 involves the drawer being shallow and not in the middle of the table, or you can't fold your table up anymore.

Another idea for the barrington table is to get a slide out keyboard tray and cut a hole in the keyboard tray for a dealer tray. Then you can remove the dealer tray and everything else should fit inside the table when you fold it up.

I am not entirely sure if you are SOL, but you have two choices. Choice 1 involves the drawer being shallow and not in the middle of the table, or you can't fold your table up anymore.

Another idea for the barrington table is to get a slide out keyboard tray and cut a hole in the keyboard tray for a dealer tray. Then you can remove the dealer tray and everything else should fit inside the table when you fold it up.

I'm ok with a shallow tray, as long as I could fit racks in. Definitely have to keep it foldable.

The keyboard/dealer tray seems promising, as I could load the tray for games and pack everything up and fold the table when we're through. I'll investigate but if you or others have links/photos it would speed up the process. Thanks for these tips!

I'm ok with a shallow tray, as long as I could fit racks in. Definitely have to keep it foldable.

The keyboard/dealer tray seems promising, as I could load the tray for games and pack everything up and fold the table when we're through. I'll investigate but if you or others have links/photos it would speed up the process. Thanks for these tips!
I am digging through PCF and not finding anything useful - I pulled the keyboard tray idea out of my a** so I doubt there is anything on it. I am off of work for the foreseeable future so maybe I can try something for you.

I went big enough for a 1000 chip inventory tray with room for extras
View attachment 418599
Stonker, is this a pre-fabricated drawer, or did you make the drawer yourself? I'm really interested in putting something like this on my table since its stationary. I'd love to have a lockable cash drawer, and a chip drawer. I'm kinda torn between doing it on my table, or making a separate table/storage for the cash and chips. I've found my small cash box was fine at first, but as our games have gotten bigger there are times I'm just stuffing bills in there and its for sure not a neat operation.

Stonker, is this a pre-fabricated drawer, or did you make the drawer yourself? I'm really interested in putting something like this on my table since its stationary. I'd love to have a lockable cash drawer, and a chip drawer. I'm kinda torn between doing it on my table, or making a separate table/storage for the cash and chips. I've found my small cash box was fine at first, but as our games have gotten bigger there are times I'm just stuffing bills in there and its for sure not a neat operation.
Do you ever run two+ tables, or always the same table?

If you will always be at the main cash table, then making a dedicated drawer could make a lot of sense. If you might be at any number of tables for cash, then maybe it should be in a cart.

I think I'm doing both approaches.

I have one main table, so am making a fixed drawer for when we play cash. I also have a folding table for 2 table cash or 2 table tournaments.
But I am also probably making a less convenient but more portable one for when we play post tourney cash - the nicer table always get the final table of the tournament.

If you will always be at the main cash table, then making a drawer fixed could be fine. If you might be at any number of tables for cash, then maybe it should be in a cart. I have one main table, so am making a fixed drawer for when we play cash. But I am also probably making a less convenient but more portable one for when we play post tourney cash - the nicer table always get the final table of the tournament.
I'll have to dig around I'm sure there's some separate chip/cash storage options other people are using. That probably makes more sense.

I have been taking the tape measure to the underside of my barrington table and I can't find a way to do anything under there that won't interfere with the legs collapsing inward all the way so you can fold the table shut. Sorry man. Probably time for both of us to consider some kind of cart

I don't know what the underside of the Barrington table looks like ---This might be more trouble than it's worth, but maybe you could mount a bracket to the underside, where you can then temporarily attach the cash drawer during use and remove it after?

I don't know what the underside of the Barrington table looks like ---This might be more trouble than it's worth, but maybe you could mount a bracket to the underside, where you can then temporarily attach the cash drawer during use and remove it after?
At first I thought that, but there is just no clearance when those legs fold inward (damn cheap chinese made table - wish I had room for a permanent table here)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom