Uncork one at the Chateau de Noix Cellar Calamity, Oct 2-5, 2019

pltrgyst

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
+1 for "Chateau de Noix Uncorked"
If you adopt that name, the meetup *must* feature a bottle of the famous walnut wine (Vin de Noix) of the Perigord region of France!

I've always hated alliteration. It's the literary equivalent of a pun.
Another pusillanimous pussyfooting nattering nabob of negativism, eh? ("Spiro Zombie" would have a nice ring to it, though.)

Good puns are far superior to the most contrived alliteration, and more difficult to come up with, IMO...

bivey

Full House
Reaction score
For those foodies coming into Seattle early for some tourism, I may be able to organize a day or two in Seattle complete with lodging on lake Washington.

There is an acclaimed restaurant, the Herb Farm that does unbelievable meals revolving around a theme that comes paired with many wines and usually consists of 8-9 courses. It's pricey, but not outrageous for what you get. Sept 28th may be the last day of the season, but they may not have an October menu up yet. The theme is primitive cooking styles (think open flame). $265/pp.

Let me know if you are interested in getting something organized.

gopherblue

Full House
Reaction score
For those foodies coming into Seattle early for some tourism, I may be able to organize a day or two in Seattle complete with lodging on lake Washington.

There is an acclaimed restaurant, the Herb Farm that does unbelievable meals revolving around a theme that comes paired with many wines and usually consists of 8-9 courses. It's pricey, but not outrageous for what you get. Sept 28th may be the last day of the season, but they may not have an October menu up yet. The theme is primitive cooking styles (think open flame). $265/pp.

Interested.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I am now rolling into the planning stages for this meet-up. I know we will be visiting with Liz's "family" in Seattle, but before or after the meet-up still waits to be seen.

If the Herb Farm is open, we would be in.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score

Interested

ChipEnvy

Flush
Reaction score
While you guys are over here, there are some decent golf courses around. Would love to whack some balls around with you all. I am also in for the main (provided <10% chance of work making me travel during that time).

Top Bottom