Unboxing Slowroll (1 Viewer)

Yes, they are Mardi Gras. Thanks for all your help and patience. You are indeed the man, Gian.

8E5DFA58-BFA9-4D8B-8437-BACB0CBB0014.jpeg

Congratulations on scoring a forever set buddy!! They are amazing!! Brie and I have V2s and they are our favorite chips!!
View attachment 487922
I know not the same quality but we still love them!! Hope you got dealer buttons and cut cards from @Potsie1 if not he can definitely hook you up!!

Thank you, Ben, for the kind words. I think the v2 look even better. Your setup is sweet!

The BCC suits mold has always been one of my favorite to shuffle. I could not be more pleased with them.

I would always order any samples and cards that I could from Michael Patton, as he was an established vendor and local guy when I joined this community. The torch could not have been passed to a nicer person.

The last time I played cards with @Potsie1 was just after he bought the HPC lot. I was really excited to learn these were among the chips from the auction. We missed each other at the next few games, and then the holidays happened, and the world turned upside down before the next season started, and now here we are.

Until I take some better pics and put a gallery together, this is a family pic from last Friday when they arrived.

1893FE75-A74C-4D0C-B23A-79CC1F90F900.jpeg

The BCC suits mold has always been one of my favorite to shuffle. I could not be more pleased with them.

I would always order any samples and cards that I could from Michael Patton, as he was an established vendor and local guy when I joined this community. The torch could not have been passed to a nicer person.
Agree whole-heartedly with all sentiments.

Welcome to the Mardi Gras v1 club. :tup:

OH, I got a good one
Updates Tomorrow or monday I HOPE

I wana see anyone beat this unboxing EVAR

Its not impossible but this is gonna be WAY up there
The guy only has two better sets and Im on deck to get
them in maybe 10 years so hes ready and I can afford more
chips again, if he gets tired of them and gives me a shot at them
to add some of my fracs to the sets to make them really epic.

thumbnail.jpg

OH, I got a good one
Updates Tomorrow or monday I HOPE

I wana see anyone beat this unboxing EVAR

Its not impossible but this is gonna be WAY up there
The guy only has two better sets and Im on deck to get
them in maybe 10 years so hes ready and I can afford more
chips again, if he gets tired of them and gives me a shot at them
to add some of my fracs to the sets to make them really epic.

View attachment 488627
I can already tell they’re trash chips. You should just tell us what they are now and be done with it.

I mean if you hyped me up for just a set of Bahamias, if it’s Bahamias + those other chips, then I might find it in my heart to forgive you.
Its all three
If I wasnt rickrolled, pretty sure not, and USPS doesnt loose them, its all 3

Where is the official unofficial largest set list for Bahamias
They may need to update the biggest set there when the boxes arrive :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom