SOLD Ultrasonic Poker Chip Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Matt

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm not here to make money or gouge someone. Just trying to finish my First set of Paulsons and have an ultrasonic cleaner to trade or sell. And I figure someone here may certainly be in the market for one and able to use for the main sale chips about to come through. THIS ITEM HAS ONLY BEEN USED TWICE TO CLEAN A TOTAL OF 600 CHIPS. I recently used this to clean my Cleveland Horseshoes and it worked perfectly (pics below). Has 4 transducers. The large tank easily submerges more than half the salad spinner. I cleaned 60 chips at a time with no problem. I still have the original box to ship in.

Here is the model:
Kendal Commercial Grade 9 Liters 540 Watts HEATED ULTRASONIC CLEANER HB-49MHT

Can find on Amazon for $328 and on eBay for $423. If desired, I will include the Lundmark fake TSP (minus 18 tablespoons that I used) and the salad spinner for no extra charge.

I WANT a barrel of secondary Cleveland Horseshoe $1k chips (who wouldn't). If this machine doesn't quite meet your valuation on them, feel free to make a counter offer.

OR

Happy to sell for $225 plus shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG

45 seconds in the machine or these snappers
IMG_0243.JPG

45 seconds for these 5s
IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 103
This is tempting. I have 260 more Lucky Derby chips to clean and it takes FOREVER by hand...

This is tempting. I have 260 more Lucky Derby chips to clean and it takes FOREVER by hand...

Yeah, it works best on the more worn chips because the gunk doesn't get stuck so deep in the grooves. May not be worth for 260 chips only, but if you think at all you will continue to get used chips, it's incredibly efficient. I just can't buy more chips in the near future, so I'm letting this go if someone can use it.

Anyone want to go in on a group buy for this? I'll buy, use it for my 2,000 chips and ship to the next guy. After 10 people we should be happy to pay 30ish.

Would even do it with 4 peeps.

Anyone want to go in on a group buy for this? I'll buy, use it for my 2,000 chips and ship to the next guy. After 10 people we should be happy to pay 30ish.

Would even do it with 4 peeps.

Not a bad idea. I may be interested. any guess how much it would cost to ship this thing?

Last edited:
Couldn't get an estimate online for some reason. USPS website wasn't working for that for some reason. Gonna box it up and take it to the post office to get an estimate and I'll ask about Canada too.

Yes. I am interested in high denom secondary chips from the Cleveland sale. Or the primary $25k is also good

I may not have been clear enough here. I meant I'd be interested in the whole group buy thing. If the group was ok with shipping to Canada. Sorry if here was confusion

Don't worry, I'm not shipping anything yet. No deal or sale has been made. Certainly some interest and I am going to check with the post office on shipping estimates. Again, I would prefer some high denom chips to complete my horseshoe tourney set. If a deal for these cannot be made by this weekend, I will sell it. Will update shipping estimate asap. Not trying to keep people hanging. But I literally had emergency (rushed to surgery, ha) at work today and trying to juggle all the responses for this item. Thanks for your patience

Shipping price update. I took the box to the post office to get estimates:

New York 2-day priority $70. Ground $60
Minnesota 2-day priority $60. Ground $50
Colorado 2- day Priority $47. Ground $38

I have sent a PM to the person who first expressed interest for the original offer by PM. Awaiting to hear back and will update the thread immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom