Ultrasonic Cleaner. Size matters? (1 Viewer)

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
So i need an ultrasonic cleaner.

Looking through the threads, looks like 6L 30A machines are the most common used. With success.

I was looking at VEVORs 10L 40A model, that is cheaper than the 6L. Any reason not to buy this over the 6L?

Plus anyone used it to clean TRK Nevada $1s yet? success?

Another question is, i can use this at my work to clean spray gun parts, so i can write this off. If thats the case, should i get an even bigger one? 20L? 30L

Or am i basically limited to doing X amount of chips at a time anyway?

ty ty.

Bigger cleaner means more water means more TSP per run to keep the proper ratio. Also would warrant a bigger salad spinner (or it’s equivalent) if one was available. If you use a bigger spinner then you could do more chips per load. You would have to experiment to find the sweet spot of how many chips you can spin per load before you get diminishing returns.

I’d also reccomend using one win a water release valve. I’m guessing the larger ones all have them, but just something to keep in mind. Makes draining/cleaning it a little easier.

As far as solution and cleaning power, I have no idea really...I imagine that the higher capacity cleaners make up for the additional volume by also scaling up the ultrasonic power output, but I haven't looked into that.

My only input is that a salad spinner fits very well into the 6L tanks such that it can stand up easily without falling over backwards or forwards. To deep or wide of a tank would probably make the salad spinner method more difficult.

Ok thanks guys,,, i'm going with the 6L Vevor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom