• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Ultimate bet big sets (1 Viewer)

Yeah, the breakdown is so bad if it were mine I'd try to make a different set than listed and sell the others in racks. It says there are 3 like this?

I really don't feel like selling by the rack, so I made an adjustment to the overall price. I think these are priced to sell? If not I'll just keep them with the rest of my set.

I really don't feel like selling by the rack, so I made an adjustment to the overall price. I think these are priced to sell? If not I'll just keep them with the rest of my set.

Definitely priced to sell. Great price really just a tough breakdown to use.

Great chips, Darrin - good luck with the sales.

How many did you finally end up with? Ever post pr0n of the full set?

Great price. If sold by the rack I'd definitely be interested in some.

I had over 10K at one point, I have just over 4K now and I will be listing those just as soon as I have enough posts to do so. Haven't been to active with the chips in the past year or so. I'll probably be able to list the set by this weekend though...

Will replying to this post get you to your requirements faster? Let's find out :)

I think there were only 200 total 5's to begin with, and I only have 8 of those now.

Haven't listed yet. Might be working out a deal with a local chipper here in Phoenix, will know tonight. If that does not go through I'll be listing the set late tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom