Uk UK UK vendors or members?? (1 Viewer)

Chipman22

High Hand
Reaction score
Being in the UK sucks!
All the good stuff is in America!!!

There any UK vendors or UK based selling chips?

I have asked you, to no avail, the question (in post #14) where did you get your chip case, which you posted (in post #9) in that thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/first-two-sets-storage.54769/#post-1050439

And I 'm not sure it was the first time I asked, 'cause I 'm Europe-located, seeking for an affordable alternative to Pelicans and Nanuks.

When you ask for help, make sure to also give some.;)

I have asked you, to no avail, the question (in post #14) where did you get your chip case, which you posted (in post #9) in that thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/first-two-sets-storage.54769/#post-1050439

And I 'm not sure it was the first time I asked, 'cause I 'm Europe-located, seeking for an affordable alternative to Pelicans and Nanuks.

When you ask for help, make sure to also give some.;)
I'm sorry dude if I didn't reply, but I'm sure I said amazon....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407_050153_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200407_050153_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 83
There’s a few members in the UK a fair number across Europe. We’ve got a eurozone pokerstars tourney going on at 8pm every Sunday and Wednesday. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll add you to the list.
Keep an eye on the classifieds for sellers in the EU as you won’t have to pay 20% customs charges. For purchases from the USA or Canada customs can be a lottery. My biggest chip set sailed through without being stopped by customs but smaller packages like a rack have been stopped.
One option you have is to ask the seller to value the chips a lot lower than you paid for them, but you are taking a risk because if the package goes missing you won’t have the correct insurance in place.
If you’ve got any questions post them here and everyone will do their best to answer them. There’s a lot of good knowledge and resource on here that you’ll find very helpful.

There’s a few members in the UK a fair number across Europe. We’ve got a eurozone pokerstars tourney going on at 8pm every Sunday and Wednesday. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll add you to the list.
Keep an eye on the classifieds for sellers in the EU as you won’t have to pay 20% customs charges. For purchases from the USA or Canada customs can be a lottery. My biggest chip set sailed through without being stopped by customs but smaller packages like a rack have been stopped.
One option you have is to ask the seller to value the chips a lot lower than you paid for them, but you are taking a risk because if the package goes missing you won’t have the correct insurance in place.
If you’ve got any questions post them here and everyone will do their best to answer them. There’s a lot of good knowledge and resource on here that you’ll find very helpful.
Wheres the tourney? And awesome info dude

Wheres the tourney? And awesome info dude
It’s on pokerstars. Download the UK version. You need to use a laptop as home games aren’t supported on phones & tablets. Once you’re set up you’ll need to PM @Tommy with your pokerstars name. Tommy will send you a code and password to enter the PCF home game. You then need to wait for Tommy to admit you to the game. Once you’re admitted you’re good to go. The games are now every night at 8pm. The busiest games are Wednesday and Sunday.
I’ve added you to my list and will tag you tomorrow with a reminder about tomorrow night’s game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom