• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine UK - nothing to do with me but someone's selling Paulson CDI (home chips) on Facebook... (1 Viewer)

Wils

Flush
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/746915883066662/

Thought I'd share in case someone wants to take a peek. I'm *not* related to the seller at all, it just came up when I was searching for chips.

Bit of a weird breakdown (it won't support more than an 8 player tourney, with 1 spare 25 and loads of spare 1000's lol) so it looks like the remnants of a bigger set that's been carved up.

Last edited:
The description :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

8A4C583E-4549-42F3-9AD1-CB04CC293E34.jpeg

Seems like a good price, but very wierd breakdown that's for sure.

TBH I'd be interested myself (it's probably the only Paulson set I'll ever be able to get) but I need to move my own chips before I go after more :p

Listed price is $2/chip. Which is good enough. I'd probably send him an offer of like £350 and pick these up if I was in the UK, just because they are under market and rare to find in the UK. No need for them though.

But listed for 7 weeks, so probably willing to go down on the price a bit.

@Eriks weren't you looking to start again with these? Thinking about it now makes me tempted myself. Lol

Listed price is $2/chip. Which is good enough. I'd probably send him an offer of like £350 and pick these up if I was in the UK, just because they are under market and rare to find in the UK. No need for them though.

But listed for 7 weeks, so probably willing to go down on the price a bit.

@Eriks weren't you looking to start again with these? Thinking about it now makes me tempted myself. Lol
Thanks for the tag! Yeah, but it would be the cash portion of the set. They are great for sure and £500 is an awesome price even with a weird breakdown

No sniping from me, but if you are considering a purchase, I would delete all info from this thread

These were on eBay for £750 a few weeks back. Maybe too cautious but even with the weird breakdown these are way under market value for the UK - hope someone here gets to prove me wrong but if it’s too good to be true it probably is, especially as the guy seems to know what he has

These were on eBay for £750 a few weeks back. Maybe too cautious but even with the weird breakdown these are way under market value for the UK - hope someone here gets to prove me wrong but if it’s too good to be true it probably is, especially as the guy seems to know what he has

That's interesting - I wondered why he posted on Facebook and not eBay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom