Wanted [UK/EU] Paulson 24010 and/or Unique Ent. 39mm racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking for up to 35 22 racks (24010 or Unique Ent.) for my collection of BOH (ok not really)

Placing an order through Unique Enterprise is an option if you have a CONUS address but honestly I don’t feel like imposing more than I already have on the kind PCF member who re-ships for me.

So here I am…I would buy whatever quantity you might have…looking for up to 35 22 racks (shipping to the UK)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for up to 35 racks (24010 or Unique Ent.) for my collection of BOH (ok not really)

Placing an order through Unique Enterprise is an option if you have a CONUS address but honestly I don’t feel like imposing more than I already have on the kind PCF member who re-ships for me.

So here I am…I would buy whatever quantity you might have…looking for up to 35 racks (shipping to the UK)

Thanks!
comgate reshipper?

I just bought 30 racks from Unique and I had them use my personal UPS number, and saved a ton on shipping. Someone else just bought 30 racks here and paid $128 shipping from them. I paid just under $24 having them ship under my UPS number. That was from Vegas to Texas. Well worth opening up a personal UPS account.

I just also bought 30 racks from Unique and had a great experience. Initially emailed and got an immediate response. We got the order together and then I called with CC #. Racks shipped the same day and shipping was $30 from Vegas to Montana.

On a side note the racks are really nice and fit my Paulson's much better than the Chipco racks. The main thing I did not like with the Chipco racks is that the chips did not want to sit flush with the bottom of the rack barrel.

I just also bought 30 racks from Unique and had a great experience. Initially emailed and got an immediate response. We got the order together and then I called with CC #. Racks shipped the same day and shipping was $30 from Vegas to Montana.

On a side note the racks are really nice and fit my Paulson's much better than the Chipco racks. The main thing I did not like with the Chipco racks is that the chips did not want to sit flush with the bottom of the rack barrel.
Chipco racks are good but there is usually excess plastic that you need to trim on the holes for the chips to fit flat. Love my Unique 4200 racks, fits my Paulson CDI98s chips like a glove. Didn't have to trim anything on the 4200 racks.

Kathy at Unique is awesome! Shipped same day. They are now called INTIAM, Inc. on my invoice, formerly Unique Enterprises.

Chipco racks are good but there is usually excess plastic that you need to trim on the holes for the chips to fit flat. Love my Unique 4200 racks, fits my Paulson CDI98s chips like a glove. Didn't have to trim anything on the 4200 racks.

Kathy at Unique is awesome! Shipped same day. They are now called INTIAM, Inc. on my invoice, formerly Unique Enterprises.

Yup...the excess plastic also drove me crazy as well. Just trimmed it but my OCD never allowed me to be happy with it. The Unique 4200's I received were super clean and smooth.

@cpac54 (once I get yours out - this week? Lol)
I may have some extras when all‘s said and done, but the reality is, it will likely be just as expensive to ship from Switzerland to Europe and it is to ship from the US to Europe. Maybe only slightly cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom