Uisce Beatha Limit Set (1 Viewer)

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been working on this set kinda on and off for a while but am proud to say that I think I'm done with it.

It's my first limit set and frankly, I'd only put it together to give me another set to create and to use a theme that I wanted to get put into reality without really having a set of chips that I thought you would go with it.

Uisce Beatha literally means "Water of Life" in Irish and is the name of Whiskey in Ireland. I'm a big fan of Irish whiskey and have a rather substantial collection of whiskey distilled on the Emerald Isle. The center is a pot still which is an older way of distilling Whiskey which is pretty popular still in Ireland and most of the Irish I have is distilled using that method. I wanted to use a really limited color palette with the set, whites, browns and greys and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Special thanks go to @timinater who helped me with the art, @Gear of course who printed the labels, and @Nanook who did so much work to bring the chips back to life.

Uisce Betha Single.jpeg

UisceRack.jpg

UisceClose.png

UisceSide.jpg

Sláinte!

Excellent job on the label color matching, that looks spot on. Cheers on a great set!

Nice to see a quarter limit set! My game is .50/1 limit and I use a combo of quarters and 1s which works fine, but I'd love to have everyone start with a rack of quarters!

Last edited:
Glad to help and nice to see the project in a finished state. I personally love it! 25c for a working chip in a limit is going to be perfect for most home games and I can't think of a better THC for that purpose.

WELL DONE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom