Uh, Scotty Nguyen is selling weed? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This is pretty nutso to me. I mean it's crazy enough that a guy who's seemed like a drunk is now marketing marijuana vape pens, but it seems like he's suggesting that they'll improve your game? (The product is called 'Focus, Baby')
This is just another sign that the world has gone completely crazy.
(No judgement on weed - I know people who play great stoned, but they're potheads who are always stoned anyway. )
https://www.pokertube.com/article/scotty-nguyen-launches-focus-baby-cannabis-products

I can't wait for the stoned Scotty Nguyen quotes. What's funny is the streaming poker coverage we have now likely doesn't have any moral "high" ground (no pun intended) on letting someone sponsored by a weed company wear a patch on their broadcast. Not like ESPN who would likely not be as cool with it since they have other advertisers they may have to answer to. You're cool, right Poker Central?

This is CBD line is only for pain and others medical users in Barcelona´s PS EPT Party I've seen well-known American players smoke other things with high THC content:sneaky:

Hustler to the bone. Almost had to eat his bro on the boat ride over....thats what I heard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom