UFO's flying in formation over the Midwest (1 Viewer)

chkmte

Flush
Reaction score
Last night we took our boy out to view Venus. While watching the sky, we witnessed about two-dozen plus 'UFOs' flying in perfect formation. They appeared to be too high for a commercial airliner, and of course, given the circumstances - that didn't make sense anyway. My only thought was a military exercise, but that didn't feel right either. Honestly, whatever I was witnessing - it gave me chills. The worst part was I had no way of recording these 'crafts' as they were too far away.

Upon further research, we discovered the 'Starlink' project by 'SpaceX'. Of course I'd heard of SpaceX, but I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. Now that I know more, I'm absolutely facsinated by the mind of man. It is incredible what we can achieve from just a thought.

I encourage you to check this out and learn more about the process here. You will probably be impressed.

that youtube video of the satellite train, is that what you saw? Don’t get me wrong, I understand you’re saying that’s the satellites you saw, but do they appear like they do in that video? Satellites are easy to spot and I am now all about seeing that satellite train. That would be incredible

I absolutely love being in awe and humbled by what both man and nature can do. SpaceX is no exception and every time I see them landing a rocket or whatever the hell else they are doing I feel proud and small at the same time. Fascinating times we are living in, I’m grateful I get to witness some of this stuff.

Also, good to see your username pop back up recently. I remember playing the poker star tournaments with you years ago. Hope everything is going well bud.

that youtube video of the satellite train, is that what you saw? Don’t get me wrong, I understand you’re saying that’s the satellites you saw, but do they appear like they do in that video? Satellites are easy to spot and I am now all about seeing that satellite train. That would be incredible

I absolutely love being in awe and humbled by what both man and nature can do. SpaceX is no exception and every time I see them landing a rocket or whatever the hell else they are doing I feel proud and small at the same time. Fascinating times we are living in, I’m grateful I get to witness some of this stuff.

Also, good to see your username pop back up recently. I remember playing the poker star tournaments with you years ago. Hope everything is going well bud.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, was occupied with other stuff for some time.

So what we saw last night was the 5th batch of satellites that were launched about a month ago. As I understand, they are closer together when they’re deployed (like in the video) but the longer they’re up there, they begin spacing out from one another.

Last night they were eerily flying the same path and spaced out almost perfectly.

If you download the app, it will tell you when to look for them, based on your location.

Saw the Starlink Satellite train last night over Chicago. It was incredible. I accidentally saw it so, of course, thought it was a UFO. It was so cool to see in person. Check out www.findstarlink.com
To see when it will be near you. Highly recommended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom