Two-table seating chips (BTPs) (1 Viewer)

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I traded some chips for a barrel of light purple BTPs, to make seating chips for my two-table tourney:

45327382-B4EC-4326-94A3-A3771E273FD4.jpeg

Design notes:

* These are waterproof vinyl label-overs, printed on full sheets and cut with a hole punch.

* I worked with the edgespot and base color to create two distinct but coordinating A-through-10 (T) runs.

* The flipsides say “all in,” to be used as such and also to double as bounty chips.

* The punch I have is getting a little dull, even after trying the tinfoil sharpening trick... As a result, there are some flaws. I may buy another punch and redo a few of these.

* The diameter of the punch is very, very close to that of the interior mold, so if not perfectly aligned I got some ride-ups along the edges. So again, I’ll have to redo a few of these.

* On the 6 and 9 chips, I put a small underscore at the bottom of each numeral fo show the correct orientation.

* Previously I used red Royal blanks to fit in with the 43mm Jacks and faux-jacks in the tourney set... These turned out great, except that the edgespots on those and the Jack 1K secondaries was too close. I also tried Sunset Beach got pinks, but some color clash issues arose.

* I think I’m finally settled now on these... Besides quality-controlling the labels, the only light issue left is that in low light their lilac color and the grey 5Ks cam converge a bit. But the edgespots and labels should distinguish them enough.

Design notes:

* These are waterproof vinyl label-overs, printed on full sheets and cut with a hole punch.

* I worked with the edgespot and base color to create two distinct but coordinating A-through-10 (T) runs.

* The flipsides say “all in,” to be used as such and also to double as bounty chips.

* The punch I have is getting a little dull, even after trying the tinfoil sharpening trick... As a result, there are some flaws. I may buy another punch and redo a few of these.

* The diameter of the punch is very, very close to that of the interior mold, so if not perfectly aligned I got some ride-ups along the edges. So again, I’ll have to redo a few of these.

* On the 6 and 9 chips, I put a small underscore at the bottom of each numeral fo show the correct orientation.

* Previously I used red Royal blanks to fit in with the 43mm Jacks and faux-jacks in the tourney set... These turned out great, except that the edgespots on those and the Jack 1K secondaries was too close. I also tried Sunset Beach got pinks, but some color clash issues arose.

* I think I’m finally settled now on these... Besides quality-controlling the labels, the only light issue left is that in low light their lilac color and the grey 5Ks cam converge a bit. But the edgespots and labels should distinguish them enough.

the diamond one looks really neat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom