Two LARGE Flat-Rate Boxes?? (1 Viewer)

2000 ceramic palo verde chips??

I thought Joe and PGI had said he couldn't ship chips in LFRBs due to weight/structural integrity?

If that was not the case, I'd have saved a ton of money in shipping using LFRB's.

Did anyone in the CPS order get chips in Large FR boxes? Most got theirs in mediums, right? I wouldn't know yet, I haven't received mine. I've heard that some have had parcel post, some flat rate boxes, and some have had them parachuted into their back yards, lol..

I really kind of wanted to wait to unveil these, and I know these are nothing new around these parts, but I'm particularly excited about them.

1100 GCR solid hotstamps! The breakdown is:

300 x T25 (TRK Signal Green)
300 x T100 (TRK Purple)
250 x T500 (TRK Lavender)
200 x T1000 (TRK Fire)
50 x T5000 (TRK Light Blue)

When I first started getting into chips, I don't think somebody could have given me a set of solid hotstamps. Now I'm older and wiser. ;)

Sorry for the iPhone pictures. I'll post better pr0n soon. Right now I'm just proud to be a member of the GCR club!

Thank you to Cliff for these amazing chips, the incredible packaging job, and all the extras.

My name is James, and I'm a BCC fanatic.

Last edited:
I thought Joe and PGI had said he couldn't ship chips in LFRBs due to weight/structural integrity?

If that was not the case, I'd have saved a ton of money in shipping using LFRB's.

Did anyone in the CPS order get chips in Large FR boxes? Most got theirs in mediums, right? I wouldn't know yet, I haven't received mine. I've heard that some have had parcel post, some flat rate boxes, and some have had them parachuted into their back yards, lol..

I never ship chips in a LFRB. NEVER. Even if it's packed well, the weight is just too much for the box (especially when tossed around by postal workers).

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

300 x T100 (TRK Purple)

You sure about that??

Nice set.

So I now have a 1200 piece spotted tournament set, an 1100 piece solid, hotstamped tournament set, and a 1000 piece cash set. All BCC. What next?? :confused:

Nicely done! Those are beautiful.

As for an LFRB, I received my CPS order of 775 chips in an lfrb, and it was fine. Although at 17 lbs, the postal workers congratulated me on receiving a box of rocks...

So I now have a 1200 piece spotted tournament set, an 1100 piece solid, hotstamped tournament set, and a 1000 piece cash set. All BCC. What next?? :confused:

i must have missed it - what's your cash set?

I never ship chips in a LFRB. NEVER. Even if it's packed well, the weight is just too much for the box (especially when tossed around by postal workers).

I take cardboard from another LFRB and lay it in the bottom, pack, and another piece at the top. Then wrap the box like a kilo of coke with box tape. :)

My Paulson GCRs? :) With the PCF Tourney chips coming soon, either the BCC or Paulson GCRs are going up for sale.

Awesome set! Like your colors better than mine.

My Paulson GCRs? :) With the PCF Tourney chips coming soon, either the BCC or Paulson GCRs are going up for sale.

^^^^ WTH Tommy?!?!?!? I though I had dibs on those!!! :)

I really kind of wanted to wait to unveil these, and I know these are nothing new around these parts, but I'm particularly excited about them.

When I first started getting into chips, I don't think somebody could have given me a set of solid hotstamps. Now I'm older and wiser. ;)

Sorry for the iPhone pictures. I'll post better pr0n soon. Right now I'm just proud to be a member of the GCR club!

Thank you to Cliff for these amazing chips, the incredible packaging job, and all the extras.

That is an outstanding grab James!!! Great break down to boot... I know how much you were looking for a hot stamped solid set... And this one is special FOR SURE... AWESOME!!!

I hope to play with those in July!! ;)

I never ship chips in a LFRB. NEVER. Even if it's packed well, the weight is just too much for the box (especially when tossed around by postal workers)

My CPS chips are coming in Large Flat Rate Boxes. I'm positive of it. I paid for LFRB's.

I also ordered Chipco trays, which did come in a LFRB, and I was charged exactly $21 for shipping. My CPS order shipping was $84 for 4 boxes (not including the extras charges), which comes to $21 per box, just like my trays (which came in a LFRB). So if the CPS chips come in a different size/cost shipping container, should I be scratching my head? :) Hmmm? lol

Nice chips MR, those would be awesome to put into play!

Those look great! Nice score. I shipped out some chips in a large flat rate box the other day because 700 chips plus racks don't fit in a medium. Made it there fine. It's more about the weight than the size, you just shouldn't ship like 1000 chips in a box regardless of what the box is, in my opinion.

This is the second time I've received ~1200 chips in two large flat-rate boxes and both times it turned out just fine.

Love the colors...

1100 GCR solid hotstamps! The breakdown is:

300 x T25 (TRK Signal Green)
300 x T100 (TRK Purple)
250 x T500 (TRK Lavender)
200 x T1000 (TRK Fire)
50 x T5000 (TRK Light Blue)

Step 1: Order blanks
Step 2: Design a die
Step 3: Have a pro hotstamper do it for you.
Step 4: Kiss your wallet goodbye.
Shipping from CPC to here will hurt enough. Paying twice for shipping (once to stamper, again to here) ain't happening. My wallet isn't that big. And for my purposes, a custom stamp isn't really necessary. If they offered a generic stamp, I'd consider it.

As it is, I'm thinking of a solid set w/black inlays (I love the Key West roulettes, but the lack of denoms and a black chip is a deal killer). We shall see.

Shipping from CPC to here will hurt enough. Paying twice for shipping (once to stamper, again to here) ain't happening. My wallet isn't that big. And for my purposes, a custom stamp isn't really necessary. If they offered a generic stamp, I'd consider it.

As it is, I'm thinking of a solid set w/black inlays (I love the Key West roulettes, but the lack of denoms and a black chip is a deal killer). We shall see.

Oh that's right; you're one of the Canada people...;)

A solid set with black inlays would be killer. I also really dig the Key West roulettes, but the lack of a denomination was my deal-breaker too. The anticipation is half of the fun though! I waited almost a full year to pick up these solids, and once I saw the boxes I was already smitten.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom