TV theme songs you hate (2 Viewers)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
So, a while ago it did a favorite theme songs thread here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/your-favorite-tv-theme-songs.71065/

But I realized there are a couple I hate. What are yours? Bonus points if it's from a show you actually enjoy, so you have to endure or fast-forward through it dozens of time. :D

Here are two I skip every time:

Monk: I think the show is great, and like a lot Randy Newman's stuff, but this song is terrible.

Justified: so many great bluegrass songs that could have worked well here, and they went with this stupid country/rap hybrid song. I can't click the "skip intro" button fast enough.

I cringe every time I hear Randy Newman, but, I did like Monk. That's one I couldn't hit the skip "intro fast" enough on.

(small tangent)

The creator of Monk, Andy Breckman, co-hosts a 1 hour show every Wednesday evening on WFMU - awesome free-form radio from NJ - with station manager Ken. Archives for the show go back 20 years.

Dinner at Andy's (+ previous show names) archive on WFMU

The program formerly known as The Fuzzy Glove Hour, Whores, and The Happiness Hut. Ken and Andy, also known as The Enema Boys, further lower WFMU's already abysmal standards on a weekly basis. Stunt radio which subjects the radio audience to concepts and topics which mature adults should not have to endure. Find the fatal flaw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom