SOLD Tukwila $1x120, Eldorado, BCC T-mold, Samurai Palace, Paulson, Dealer Buttons, a mix of stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 28, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$175
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
Australia Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Extra Notes
- Free Worldwide Shipping included in final price! The chips will be shipped from Australia with Tracking and Signature on Delivery
- Delivery timeline is 10-20 Business days.

Last stuff clearance, hopefully someone will give this stuff a good home. I know that people will probably wants bits of it and not the entire lot but unfortunately the postage cost from Australia just wouldn't justify individual sales.

Tukwila $1 x 120 - Used but cleaned - These chips look great and feel great, it is telling that I have sold Aztars and Outposts before these but they arnt getting used.
Eldorado Club tournament x 20 - unused? they are pretty sharp
BCC T-mold sample set x 18 - shuffled with some colour transfer
BCC Samurai Palace sample set x 9 - shuffled with some colour transfer
Paulson Native American x 5 - in a vac sealed bag (thats how I got them)
Dealer buttons x 3 - Grand Cardroom, TRK, Ambassador Plaza
Other assorted chips as shown x 14

Here are the pics, if you have any questions please ask.
20220826_110410.jpg

20220826_110532.jpg

20220826_110544.jpg

20220826_110620.jpg

20220826_110703.jpg

20220826_110825.jpg

20220826_110929.jpg

Sold for $176 to Split
PM will come soon with payment details etc.
Thank you to all who watched and commented on my auction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom