Trying to find a set I saw pictures of...

Beaniman

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a custom set using US coins inlay art, one had the lady liberty, another was the eagle. I can't seem to find them now using the search feature. Does this ring a bell to anyone that could point me in the right direction?

MrWitti

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
„The greenbacks“ maybe? Or
„The mint“ by bbopokertables?

Last edited:

Beaniman

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the mint, it was a custom set. Someone said "the vault"may be what I was looking for but it's not coming up on a search.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
?

not a coin inlay, but pretty cool

1575581235020.png

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a custom set using US coins inlay art, one had the lady liberty, another was the eagle. I can't seem to find them now using the search feature. Does this ring a bell to anyone that could point me in the right direction?
Sounds familiar -- but I can't remember the set name, and it may have just been mockups and not actually produced. I remember silver and gold inlays.....

Might try browsing the 'post your mockups' and 'post your proofs' threads.

Beaniman

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're remembering the same. It was actual ceramics "finally came in" kind of post that I saw, so there was probably a mock up posted as well at some point. Ill keep looking, I remember it was old. From a few years back.

Kensco

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are mine. I commented recently in that linked thread what I might do differently today. Feel free to PM any questions.

~ Ken

Top Bottom