Trump card Sale $4 a foot!! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, but when you use those codes you pay for the product then it's given to someone else who has already spent their money on other shit.

triumph_insult_comic_dog.jpg

I kid, I kid!

I thought all the replies were tongue in cheek. Now I'm just wondering if people are just having problems reading things through :p

Guilty. But is this not just Suited Speed Cloth? What's the difference between this and the other Suited Speed Cloths other than it's unfortunate name and promo code. Edit: After reading things through again, I see it's just classic SSC but the "color" is Trump Card also known as blackberry.

I'm back in the 'your political views' camp.

Holy cow, I thought we were joking.

The product is called "Trump Card Suited Speed Cloth" it has nothing to do with anyone's political views.

Color is Trump Card (also known as Blackberry)

Come on. You don't believe this do you?

EDIT: I see other retailers also have it listed as Trump Card as well.

I'm still hesitant to believe that there's one color of speed cloth on sale for reasons other than it's unfortunate name. I really just don't see how someone would either a) decide to have a sale on one color, or b) not connect the dots and see that it could be perceived as political affiliation.

I think that someone saw the name of the product and though, "if we had a sale on Trump Card Suited Speed Cloth, we could plaster advertisements with "TRUMP" listed in all caps. The fact that it's Texas doesn't help the case either.

Last edited:
C'mon guys, the color has been called trump card for years and TPS has been selling it as trump card for years. He looks to be clearing some stock and is offering a cute sale based on the election season. Plus thats a great price. Loosen up a little....

After stalking Nick for a bit, I concede that it's not political affiliation and I'm trying to lighten up. I just get irked when companies I like end up making bad decisions. In this case it does seem like a tongue in cheek attempt at humor promo code. Carry on. :x:oops:

wow. Lol :sick:

When I built my table that was my color choice but it was out of stock so I ended up going with grey/black. Thats a great price for the good USA stuff, definitely going to put in an order later on tonight and have it to recover my table when the time comes. Thanks for the discount!!

Holy shit. Had to double check and make sure this was a vendor offer and not the presidential shit talking shenanigans thread.....

Thanks for the great offer Nick

Would you please explain this statement?
Texas is the land of godless heathens from which no light nor reason escapes. The only reason that Texas is a US State is because Mexico looked at the Republic of Texas in the late 19th century and said "this arid wasteland is a little bit rubish" - except they said it in Mexican, not English, like fucking duh!!!

Nick, thanks for the great deal. To most everybody else, congrats for tarding up a paid sponsor's sales ad. You owe the man an apology. Surprised Tommy hasn't taken a heavier hand here.

There are a lot less controversial words that could have been used as a promo code. If he didn't want controversy then he'd have used another code. This isn't an "oh that's right, there's a popular presidential candidate with the same name...I honestly didn't connect those dots" kind of situation. Don't be naive.

There are a lot less controversial words that could have been used as a promo code. If he didn't want controversy then he'd have used another code. This isn't an "oh that's right, there's a popular presidential candidate with the same name...I honestly didn't connect those dots" kind of situation. Don't be naive.
Not being naive. Also not being a horse's ass.

Not being naive. Also not being a horse's ass.

Just by saying "I'm not being naive" doesn't make it true. Back up your claim sir.

Are you under the impression that using the promo code TRUMP was in no way correlated to the political candidate, tongue in cheek humor or otherwise?

It's an incredibly poor decision to affiliate your business with a political party, intentional or not. Sorry if it's coming off as being a horse's ass, but it still doesn't make a TRUMP promo code any better of an idea.

Just by saying "I'm not being naive" doesn't make it true. Back up your claim sir.

Are you under the impression that using the promo code TRUMP was in no way correlated to the political candidate, tongue in cheek humor or otherwise?

It's an incredibly poor decision to affiliate your business with a political party, intentional or not. Sorry if it's coming off as being a horse's ass, but it still doesn't make a TRUMP promo code any better of an idea.

So advertising a product called trump and using a promo code using the products name is punishable by tarding up a paying vendors thread because you don't agree with it?

At first I thought you were just confused. Now I'm starting to think you may just have a deeper issues, I believe you are seeing monsters under the bed when there are none.

ps. Sorry Nick for further tarding this thread with a response.

So advertising a product called trump and using a promo code using the products name is punishable by tarding up a paying vendors thread because you don't agree with it?

The product is called Suited Speed Cloth.

It would be different if the code was BIKE for some Bicycle cards, or TOPHAT for Paulson chips.

It's like if black SSC was on sale. Use the promo code BLACK. The thread would be called "Black Sale $4 per foot". Sounds like brilliant marketing doesn't it? Most people would read the title and be like "wtf". Much like people clearly were "wtf" per their posts.

Are you selling anything with promo codes CLINTON or SANDERS?

Holy shit. Had to double check and make sure this was a vendor offer and not the presidential shit talking shenanigans thread.....

Thanks for the great offer Nick

Last edited:
The product is called Suited Speed Cloth.

It would be different if the code was BIKE for some Bicycle cards, or TOPHAT for Paulson chips.

It's like if black SSC was on sale. Use the promo code BLACK. The thread would be called "Black Sale $4 per foot". Sounds like brilliant marketing doesn't it? Most people would read the title and be like "wtf". Much like people clearly were "wtf" per their posts.

The product is called Trump Card ssc clearly.

I don't know what your implying, that using Trump is on par with racism? Also its worded completely different to your example it doesn't say Trump sale $4. In your example it would say use the promo code word Black to receive discount. There's a time and place for your posts. This may be the time, it is certainly not the place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom