Trump card Sale $4 a foot!! (1 Viewer)

After stalking Nick for a bit, I concede that it's not political affiliation and I'm trying to lighten up. I just get irked when companies I like end up making bad decisions. In this case it does seem like a tongue in cheek attempt at humor promo code. Carry on. :x:oops:
Some people just get offended by everything right

Everybody gets so offended for no reason

Well, the TV really wants people to think this to be true. And they want this idea to upset you (the viewer) resulting in an increased likelihood of the viewer to agree with whatever agitation propaganda they have scheduled for next week.

"Mr Potato Head is cancelled? Wtf. Bring back the good ol' days when women were in the kitchen and I could say the nword openly."

Well, the TV really wants people to think this to be true. And they want this idea to upset you (the viewer) resulting in an increased likelihood of the viewer to agree with whatever agitation propaganda they have scheduled for next week.

"Mr Potato Head is cancelled? Wtf. Bring back the good ol' days when women were in the kitchen and I could say the nword openly."
It's not the TV. It's people you're totally proving the point lol. Have a good day I have to go live my life unoffended

It's not the TV. It's people you're totally proving the point lol. Have a good day I have to go live my life unoffended
If this is your definition of being offended, have at it sir.

Thread summary:

Me: Wow, what a bad decision that promo code is.
Everyone: You're offended by everything snowflake.
Me: No, I'm just pointing out how a decision like this is polarizing can cost you customers.
Everyone: It's just a sale. This is normal, it's just the name of the product.
Me: That's pretty naive to think this.
Everyone: I guess you can't say his name anywhere now. LOL The snowflakes get offended when they hear orange man's name.
Me: That's precisely my point. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Effing Bridge players, always crowing about trump. Like they get a big thrill when they get to say his name, announcing trump. That game should be outlawed, or instead of trump they should have to announce “the card suit that temporarily, during this hand only, not to be taken as a political statement, will be the highest value suit during this play, and will retain the ability to be judged “higher in value” than any other suit, whether it be natural or a sub-suit, such a hearts identifying as diamonds”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom