Trade Truman's House Paulson Sample Set (and more!) for CP $100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My LAST Truman’s House Paulson sample set plus a full sample set (including commemoratives) of my ASM Truman’s House chips plus a Crystal Park 1K numbered 0006….plus cash….

For your rack of VG or better condition Crystal Park $100s (brown and grey spots).

Not considering any other offers now or in the foreseeable future. Please do not reply with anything except Crystal Park $100 rack offers.

Very few people (less than 10) have Truman’s House Paulson sample sets. I’ve given them to a couple of very close friends and people that have hosted a meetup I’ve attended - thats it.

Thanks for looking.

Stacks…
05429E47-E8B0-406E-B1C6-9F9B7634A96A.jpeg

I’ll throw in most of the Bounty Battle (BBOTB) chips here as well as the entire ASM sample set and the front row Paulson samples.

378FF416-95B4-4013-881A-A290619FA0AC.jpeg

If someone has the desired trade but would prefer cash, I can be your huckleberry.

Please do not reply with anything except Crystal Park $100 rack offers.
I mean......you're going to get other replies. Lol as noted by the 6 replied above this.
Very few people (less than 10) have Truman’s House Paulson sample sets.
But do they really cherish them?
I’ve given them to a couple of very close friends and people that have hosted a meetup I’ve attended - thats it.
What about people that asked to attend a meetup and were told No soup for you?

If anyone has what Bergs needs, please let me know what you need. Maybe I can stumble my way into a 3 way. My "Best Friends" sample displays aren't complete without Truman.

pups-jpeg.953365

f05e1661-11ab-4ef3-8947-1df472cbc5ef-jpeg.953649

I mean......you're going to get other replies. Lol as noted by the 6 replied above this.
Some people refuse to follow directions.
But do they really cherish them?
I dunno. I haven’t been in their master bedrooms where I expect that my sample sets adorn the ceiling above their beds.
What about people that asked to attend a meetup and were told No soup for you?
If you mean my meetup, I had severe space limitations and a long list of friends from back east they wanted to attend that I hadn’t seen in over a year. I can’t speak to any other meetups, or whether they served soup or other delectable treats.
If anyone has what Bergs needs, please let me know what you need. Maybe I can stumble my way into a 3 way. My "Best Friends" sample displays aren't complete without Truman.
Thanks man - 3 way is fine by me (relative to this chip transaction - sounds like too much work in any other context)

Tbf, I interpreted the “no replies” part as meaning, “don’t PM me trying to buy my sample set or offer something else other than Crystal Parks.”

I’ll just take my compliments somewhere else :wtf:
Yeah that’s what I meant. Compliments are always welcome. Criticisms are usually entertaining too.

I have two cats that are annoying my soul but people tell me they’re the best looking cats they’ve seen. Potential trade there?

I’m loathe to do this but I’m not seeing any CP 100s anywhere so fuck it.

Rack of Truman’s House snappers plus $300 and a CP $1K chip for a rack of sharp edged CP $100s (brown and grey spots)

Rack has never been played with. Mint THC, Paulson 32 spot, Mexican Rose base with Daisy + Petunia spots.

60D99CB5-81C7-4E22-B909-EB09D3265F8A.jpeg

CC1BAE04-0113-45D7-8ECC-01F3D73C775D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom