True Terrorism (1 Viewer)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I've lived in the sandbox for 8 years now. You learn to deal with the oppression and find ways to get the things you need that are unavailable to the Western expat. These latest rounds of terrorist threats and actions over here have escalated and last weekend the Saudis discovered explosives in a vehicle crossing the Causeway from Bahrain...my friggin' port of entry! Now it is full x-ray scans in both directions, three hour waits, and no chance I'll bring my CPCs across. Too late to change the tickets to Dammam as its easier to just go through the airport. I'm tilting hard on this one right now. Got to get a plan.

You have your CPCs with you??

If so is there anyway to post them home?

They are at CPC. I was going to bring them back in July with some MT primaries as well. Can't imaging leaving them in AZ for 11 months untouched... :(

Ugh [emoji21]. Sorry to hear Slisk. As much as it sucks I think you should probably have them shipped to the domestic homestead rather than take a risk.

They are at CPC. I was going to bring them back in July with some MT primaries as well. Can't imaging leaving them in AZ for 11 months untouched... :(

Yeah, that sounds horrid...

Just send 'em to Georgia instead, and I'll make sure they don't get lonely. I'll even skype you when I'm shuffling or hosting the occasional tourney....

That's a drag man. I wouldn't risk sending the CPC set and having it get confiscated.

Oh and if your Terrible's get lonely send them over my way :)

Yeah, that sounds horrid...

Just send 'em to Georgia instead, and I'll make sure they don't get lonely. I'll even skype you when I'm shuffling or hosting the occasional tourney....

That's a drag man. I wouldn't risk sending the CPC set and having it get confiscated.

Oh and if your Terrible's get lonely send them over my way :)

You guys are the best. Where were you when I needed someone to keep my girlfriend company when I went on those long hunting trips with dad?

You guys are the best. Where were you when I needed someone to keep my girlfriend company when I went on those long hunting trips with dad?

Haha. What did you hunt for?

Sucks about the stuff going on in that neck of the woods..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom