trouble deciding which configuration for apache 4800 case (1 Viewer)

TeamNapoli

Straight
Reaction score
Looking for insight or opinions from other PCFers, what would be the best configuration. Note I am still waiting on the racks for this case, but used these longer ones just to get a mental image. Any ideas suggestions would be appreciated. I do prefer to leave space(foam) between the racks and each confirguration will allow a side hole to make it easier to lift racks up. If any one is wondering the case cost about $48 with a 15 percent flyer coupon at HF.

I can just set up for 1200 chips no cards buttons or anything else i need to bring to the game, this is actually at the bottom of the list but it is a choice.

1200 chip set up.jpg

Or a 1000 set up with space for cards buttons etc and the chips in an up and down patter.
1k left to right n cards.jpg

or 1000 chips in a left to right patter with 2 stacks going up and down pattern, cards would be placed vertical once foam is cut.

1k l2r and up and down with card.jpg

Last edited:
My answer probably won’t help, but I’ll give it a go anyway.

Select your chips and card setup first. Then, work from there. You don’t want the case defining your set. Once you get that straight, configure the case in a way that works best for you. You can’t really go wrong here.

I hear ya, and thanks for the input. It will basically have the chips to run a tourney and side cash game for the drop outs of the tourney, ideally.
The weight distribution i believe seems equal in any case.

Don’t worry about the cards and accessories. I just did a big square/rectangle and put racks side to side end to end. Then keep the stuff you plucked out and make rack sized pieces to fill in gaps if needed. Also find a piece of foam to cover the chips and place your cards and accessories on top and sandwich it in.

I was debating about putting pouched on the lid behind the egg foam to put cards and buttons in. Has this worked well for you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom