Wanted TRK's, 25 Dollar Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump
1503441412549153404239.jpg

Posting with a non-reply comment counts the same as a post that just says 'bump'.

You're welcome for this free one.

And personally, I'd add either mint Jessie Beck $25s or Mapes/Money Tree $25s, and nothing else. Have @Gear replace granny's face with a duplicate of the opposite side if it bothers you that much.

This is the only TRK chip I would consider doing a re-label. Any others would make me feel ill.

Is it a complete pain in the ass to remove existing labels?

It's not great. Mostly time consuming and taking the adhesive residue off later can be a pain in the ass.

That being said, you could get labels made up to duplicate the logo side. The chips color combo would fit well with your set @detroitdad .

It's not great. Mostly time consuming and taking the adhesive residue off later can be a pain in the ass.

That being said, you could get labels made up to duplicate the logo side. The chips color combo would fit well with your set @detroitdad .

At least that way you'd only be re-doing one side. Not a bad idea.

My priority is still acquiring Mapes $25, turquoise, cyan, whatever the fuck color it is. I'll up my budget to $10.00's shipped to acquire them. I'll need a minimum of 30, preferably 40.

Those JB $25s were some of my favorite chips I've ever owned. I shouldn't have sold all of them.

Grandma never ended up bothering me. Kind of funny really. Adds another dose of uniqueness to the chips.

My suggestion is to find money tree $25's and then find some TRK's to relabel as $1's and have @Gear make a nice Money Tree $1 label for them.... You would have to loose the China Clubs....

Those JB $25s were some of my favorite chips I've ever owned. I shouldn't have sold all of them.
I think I may have bought some of them from you. I don't have mint $25s, but let me check my counts tonight @detroitdad. I'm not sure I'd have 40 to spare without breaking up a full rack. but I'm not necessarily married to the $25s either.

Grandma never ended up bothering me. Kind of funny really. Adds another dose of uniqueness to the chips.
She bothered me at first, but you get used to her. Besides, the large, bold, denom under grandma is much better looking than the denom on the other side. Put me squarely in the Grandma-side is better camp. Definitely unique, though. Thank god Steve Wynn didn't put his face on his chips.

Grandma kills it for me. I'm sure my players would ask if it's my mom. Then mother jokes would follow all night. :D
Honestly, if I could get a set of the JBs in mint condition, non-denom thru hundos, I'd be happy as hell. Grandma grows on you. Kinda lol at first, but the chips are old school awesome--way better than the Pick Hobsons, and frankly, give my Riversides a run for their money, color- and spot-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom