For Sale TRK solids by the rack or barrel 696 total (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMahogany

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ok, let’s try this again. Update: white chips are sold. 2 racks of blue chips are gone. 1 rack of blue and both racks of reds still available.

Great condition TRK solids available by the whole set, rack, or barrel. Sharp edges, very, very few flea bites. 3 different hot stamps as I acquired these in 3 different lots. Preference given to larger amounts.

A link to my previous sale thread below with pics of the chip faces. There are also currently less chips up for sale than the previous ad as I’ve decided to hold some back for the project I’m working on. My total cost was $1.75 for each chip. What I’m asking is:

$1.75/chip by the barrel or single rack
$1.70/chip for 2-3 racks
$1.65/chip for 3+ racks

Updated pricing(9/29/18): $165 per rack shipped, CONUS

Plus shipping.

Post interest ITT please. The chips have been somewhat mixed inside the boxes as they are all in similar condition. If you’re interested in any of the particular stamps vs the others, let me know and I can oblige.

Prices are for CONUS, willing to ship to our international friends as well at shipping cost.

PP F&F and Venmo accepted.

Don’t be shy if you have any questions.

Thanks

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/754-trk-solid-small-crowns-price-lowered.30281/

BE946876-88C4-41EE-A9BE-575F7E3F3DAF.jpeg

3B45F2CB-424C-4B68-B422-CDAD131CEB67.jpeg

Last edited:
One blue rack traded, one blue rack pending sale. Third blue rack still on hold.

2 racks of red still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom