Wanted TRK Rounders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some singles and small lots that I can trade but mostly looking for Rounders Tournament denominations (T25 to T1k)

He ain't selling. Im sure he will shove a picture in your face to let you know what you arent getting though.
That's precisely how I see this going down, TBH. I'm totally happy with my CSQ CPC Rounders, but the TRK variants are amazing.

Good luck in your search, OP!

He ain't selling. Im sure he will shove a picture in your face to let you know what you arent getting though.
That's precisely how I see this going down, TBH. I'm totally happy with my CSQ CPC Rounders, but the TRK variants are amazing.

Good luck in your search, OP!
Yes...all true...with the exception of shoving it in your face. :)

I will, however, extend a free option for you to come play with them sometime. :tup:

Is that an invite to your game?

I’m trying to hunt down the deadwoods set I sold off during ct days. I know you’re looking for those too
Sure!! I'll be down for a couple months while I finish my basement, but stop by anytime when I'm back up and running.
I believe Shin had the only batch of Rounders that even got played more than once in the lot I sold to Kevin. Those fracs are badass. I believe Tony (acl1904) had a rack of fracs also with his ~900 chip set. Tragically, he had passed a few years ago and his wife has not sold them as far as I know (could definitely be wrong though)

Good luck with the search. It's an amazing set of chips.

Since were asking, I’d like a Mapes cash set please with at least a couple racks of $1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom