TRK Rounders (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Sans-titre-1.jpg

Just wondering what the value is on TRK Rounders are nowadays. I know @Nbk sold a few sets a while back in the ballpark of $3-$4 each. Some info here on one of his last sales: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/mint-new-trkings-rounders-teddy-kgb.14043

I know the fracs are in very limited supply too. I think he said only 200-300 were made. Don't hold me to that though, its been a long time since I talked to him. I'll have to drop him a PM to get the correct info.

How many chips do you have? ;)

Anyone has a quick link to the background story on these chips?

Whatever you are selling, or have a beat on, I'll take them (I'm serious)

Over the 3000+ that I bought, my average is $3.33 including shipping blended across them all (median is $3 exactly). $0.25, $100, $500, and $1000 closer to the $4 range, with $1, $5, $25 around $3 (maybe slightly more or less depending on condition)

However, note that supply is short, and with me going Pokémon with them, could cause some price spikes as people make me earn it :mad: (spending $40-$50 on sample sets is taxing)

On a serious note, Tony has the second largest TRK Rounders collection. He and I used to PM each other every week or two trying to get each other to sell. If this is the genesis of the question, I have alerted folks who have reached out to Lisa (his widow) to help sell the chips that I would make a generous offer if/when she is ready to part ways.

Last edited:
I'm about to post trying to finish a sample set today so this is a interesting read. I have no illusion of ever getting to own a playable set.

I don't have any chips to sell. LOL. I was watching the movie last night and thought of them.

Whatever you are selling, or have a beat on, I'll take them (I'm serious)

Over the 3000+ that I bought, my average is $3.33 including shipping blended across them all. $0.25, $500, and $1000 closer to the $4 range, with $1, $5, $25 around $3 (maybe slightly less depending on condition)

However, note that supply is short, and with me going Pokémon with them, could cause some price spikes as people make me earn it :mad: (spending $40-$50 on sample sets is taxing)

On a serious note, Tony has the second largest TRK Rounders collection. He and I used to PM each other every week or two trying to get each other to sell. If this is the genesis of the question, I have alerted folks who may have reached out to Lisa (his widow) to help sell the chips when she is ready that I would make a generous offer.

Hoarding is not illegal, but not an attractive character trait. Cornering the market requires skill, tenacity, lots of funds, but can sometimes be illegal. I won't call the Feds on you, but if you need help, I can call a sexy nurse, 911, or you can call the HOARDERS-ANONYMOUS. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :laugh::p

I don't have any chips to sell. LOL. I was watching the movie last night and thought of them.

You really should add a dislike button for these moments when one realizes he/she has been truly let down. Do you know how many minutes did I spend researching the chips you don't even have? How do I get them back Sir Tommy? :D:cautious::eek:

If this is the genesis of the question, I have alerted folks who may have reached out to Lisa (his widow) to help sell the chips when she is ready that I would make a generous offer.

That is really nice of you. If any of Tony's chips (RIP brother) come to market, I think it is in the best interest of his family and the chip community that they go to auction, preferably on PCF. I can send out a mass email to all PCF'ers so everyone has a shot at them. Its win/win for PCF'ers and his family IMO.

You really should add a dislike button for these moments when one realizes he/she has been truly let down. Do you know how many minutes did I spend researching the chips you don't even have? How do I get them back Sir Tommy? :D:cautious::eek:

You could try this button, but I've got a funny feeling it won't get you anywhere :p

Untitled.png

I believe @MegaTon44 would break the internet to make sure his bid was the winner, so best to just sell direct to him and avoid the outage.

I have alerted folks who have reached out to Lisa (his widow) to help sell the chips that I would make a generous offer if/when she is ready to part ways.
Funny, I alerted those same folks that my offer was simply MegaTon44's offer plus $100, and I'd fly out to CA to pick them up in person (so no boxing up or shipping required on her part).

I'm perfectly fine with owning the second-largest set. Might even pare it down a bit and spread the love around to the non-hoarders. :D

#3000chipsisplenty

Funny, I alerted those same folks that my offer was simply MegaTon44's offer plus $100, and I'd fly out to CA to pick them up in person (so no boxing up or shipping required on her part).

I'm perfectly fine with owning the second-largest set. Might even pare it down a bit and spread the love around to the non-hoarders. :D

#3000chipsisplenty
I wish my clay collection could be as diverse as @ovo's, but I stick to only a few sets (usually very difficult to acquire in bulk - due to rarity and/or cost) and collect them aggressively. Some call this hoarding, but I like to think that I love the chips more than anyone else and they should be with me :LOL: :laugh:

One day I'll sell them, and everyone will laugh that I spent $10k+ on fantasy chips, but oh well. It has been fun while it's lasted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom